Chapter 2 - Don't Fall For Anyone

*-Sorry about any spelling errors or mistakes!-*

-My Dangerous Shawty-

*Recap* 

"No worries, it's my fault and I should have been watching where I was going. Sorry, I'm Kat. Kat Thomas." Sticking out my hand, I grinned and tilted my head to the side while tucking a piece of hair behind my ear.

Taking my hand, he smiled and took a step closer to me. "I'm Justin. Justin Bieber."

Chapter 2

 At the moment, I was standing next to my mom in the front row of Justin's concert and we were right in the middle. I was so excited for after the concert because right after Justin had introduced himself, someone from backstage came rushing over to us and told him that he had to finish getting ready. we hadn't been able to say another word, he just looked over his shoulder with those gorgeous eyes and waved before he vanished behind a large door that read 'Employees Only'. 

Once I had shaken off some of the remaining sparks I was feeling, I rushed to the restroom and to the theater because I forgot I owned a phone and thought I was going to be late. Thankfully, I made it just in time because it started three minutes after I got to my seat. 

So now, I was singing along to his second song of the night which just so happened to be 'Beauty And A Beat'. I knew exactly how the rapping part went so of course I rapped at the top of my lungs and moved my hips to the beat of the music. 

-In time, ink lines, b-bitches couldn't get on my incline

World tour, it's mine, ten little letters, on a big sign

Justin. Bieber, you know Imma hit 'em with the ether

Buns out, weiner, but I gotta keep an eye out for Selena

Beauty, Beauty and the Beast

Beauty from the east, beautiful confessions of the priest

Beast, beauty from the streets, we don't get deceased

Every time a beauty on the beats-

Throughout the whole night, Justin played basically every song from his Believe album he even played my favorite song, 'Believe'. The last song that he was going to sing tonight shocked me the most.

"Okay now for my last song I'm going to be singing 'One Less Lonely Girl'. Who wants to be my shawty tonight?" Every girl, except for me, went absolutely insane! I swear I went deaf from all the screams in the theater. 

Feeling someone tap my shoulder, I turned to see the same tall guy from before standing in front of me. "Justin wants you to be his shawty tonight. Do you want to come?" Staring open mouthed and wide-eyed at the man, all I could do was shake my head and let him help me over the bars blocking the crazed fans and lead me backstage. Every teenage girl I passed, I swear to god, were sending me death glares and wishing it was them in my place instead of me.

It didn't really make sense that Justin would want me to go up with him. I mean I'm not very pretty, there are much more attractive girls here than me. Pushing my glasses farther up my nose, I took in my surroundings to see that we were now backstage and there were a few people coming over to me. They  were all saying a bunch of things that I couldn't seem to catch and then suddenly started pulling me over to the stage where I had to go out. Or at least, I think I had to go out there? 

Finally, someone came over and told most of the workers to go somewhere else and that she could handle it. "Sorry about that sweetie. I'm Scooter, Justin's manager. What I want you to do is when Justin starts singing, you walk out and he'll lead you over to the middle of the stage and serenade you. Okay?" It sounded easy enough, so I just nodded and looked out to the stage. 

Only when the music started did I decide to tell Scooter what my name was. "By the way, I'm Kat Thomas." Quickly turning, I started to walk out in front of all these people, and I suddenly became nervous. 

What if someone recognized me and ended up hurting someone... What if they hurt Justin? I'll be all over twitter and facebook and all of these social networking sites. Someone is bound to realize who I really am right? 

A large hand placed itself on my lower back, causing me to flinch, while the other lifted my chin up so he could look into my eyes. Sensing my slight fear, he gazed at me softly and smiled while singing and leading me over to the center of the stage. Everyone's eyes and most likely phone's, were on me and watching my every move. Though, for some reason, it seemed like they weren't there and it was just me and Justin. As he sat me down and walked off to do something, I had to mentally shake and slap myself for being so stupid. 

Dad's number one rule was, 'don't fall for any of my assignments' and my jobs number one rule, 'don't fall for anyone'. It was dangerous to ever be involved with someone, so far, I have been doing a really good job of staying away from all that.

While I was having a mental battle, Justin came back and crouched down in front of me. His angelic voice catching my attention, and pulling my gaze to the bouquet of roses and calla lilies. A gasp escaped my mouth as I took the lilies and held them close to me. Grinning from ear-to-ear, Justin got up and walked behind me to wrap his arms around my waist and lean down sing the lyrics by the side of my head. 

Everything in me was screaming for Justin and it felt amazing. For the first time since I started my job, I felt safe and protected. Though, why I felt like that in a strangers arms confused me and made me second guess my real, feelings...

Sadly, the song ended and Justin took my small hand in his large, strong one before leading me off the stage and away from everyone. Taking off his headset, Justin turned me to face him, causing me to bump into his chest. Gripping my waist, Justin helped me stay upright by pulling me into his chest. For a second, all I could do was think about how hard his chest was, he was like a human brick wall, and his arms... The muscle in them was shocking, they felt amazing. (A/N: Pic on the side of Justin.) Hearing him chuckle, snapped my gaze back up to his face as I realized he had caught me totally checking him out. My face started to burn and I looked down hoping to have my dark hair cover my red face. 

"Hey, don't hide your face from me. It's cute when you blush." Putting his fingers under my chin, Justin lifted my head back up so that I was looking into his eyes. Surprisingly, his words made me blush more and I really wish that he would let me hide my face. It only took me a second to realize how close we were, because he hot breath was fanning my face and I swear our noses were touching.

Quickly pulling out of it, I shook my head and stepped back. What was happening to me?! This has never happened before with anyone! Why do I feel butterflies and tingely? Whatever this is, it needs to stop, I can't get close to him, both Dad and my Boss would kill me. Besides Justin would never feel that way for me.

Would he?

***********

Okay Chapter 2 is now done.

I was hoping for some more votes and stuff but I guess it was only the first chapter.

So I want 3 votes and 2 comments for this chapter. That's not too much to ask for right?

-B x