To Date or Not To Date. That is the question.

I wondered in a strange place. It wasn’t our time at all, but more of a middle ages time. There was coarse leaves under my bear feet. As I ran I could almost feel them bleeding. I didn’t know where I was going. Or why I running in such a strange place. Tears stung the back of my eyes as I sprinted threw the winding trail that was meandered because of the low willow trees.

I was wearing a black spaghetti strap dress. It stopped mid thigh. The intricate designs of onyx lace that rimmed the very top was beautiful. It was very modern compared to the rest of my surroundings. I didn’t own this dress. Who put this on me?

I finally hit a dead end. I looked around to see the trail that I came up was dissolved and in its place were headstones. The trees surrounded each grave murderously. I cringed. I needed to get out of here. Before I could move someone tackled me. I could feel my face bleed from the harsh impact of the ground. More tears seeped from my eyes. Whoever knocked me down grabbed me under my arms. I was so disoriented that I didn’t feel the burn of rubbing rope that was being tied to my hands.

Then I was strung upwards into a tree. I was facing the tree and my hands were tied up toward the wide leaves. Who would do this to me? By now I stopped crying and started shaking. I couldn’t control it. I was so scared. I felt myself sweat bullets.

I heard the crunch of leaves under someone’s foot. I could just barely tilt my head backwards to see a mob of people. There was mob! A mob after me! I tried to wiggle out the rope holding my arms and hands. I was going nowhere.

I looked back to that they have arrive to where I was. A young boy stepped forth. He looked like he might only be thirteen. A man stepped by the boy. The man had a short red beard but I still saw his wicked smile.

The man probably was the one who tackled me and tied me up here.

The boy looked as scared as I was. He was shivering in the cold night air. The man spoke into the boys ear. His innocent look of despair vanished and in it’s place was a pure look of hatred. The man pulled out a large, jagged dagger from his pocket. I stopped breathing. He handed it to the boy.

I scared a blood boiling scream. Obviously they were going to cut me in some way.

As I screamed my back began to tingle. It felt as if my back was readjusting my skin. I realized that I had long onyx wings immerging from my back. It was beautiful. They were like something off a twisted Tim Burton movie. I almost forgot the boy before me. He took the dagger and began to cut my wings. He was cutting my back flesh too. I screamed and howled for someone to come rescue me. I screamed for my mom, Patrick, Aunt Arabella, Aunt Dabreeah, Spencer, even for my dad.

The blood was running down my lower back, dripping over my legs, and splattering heavily on the forest floor. When I couldn't handle it anymore he kept cutting. I could feel every inch he cut. I haven’t ever experience this much pain before. Even when I was seven years old and I fell from the old apple tree in the back of our old house and I broke both arms and legs.

The boy stepped back as if to admire his work. I dangled on the rope and the soft wind blew. The rope twisted from the breeze. I saw my long, mangled wings laying effortlessly at the base of the tree.

I looked back at the mob who did this to me but no one was there. And I awoke from my dream.

"Yeah, I guess she's pretty cute. Now help me unpack these boxes!" It was a guys voice.

"Don't get your panties it a wad!" Another guy chuckled as he said that. Why were there guys in my room? And why were they unpacking my bags?

I shot up from my bed, my back straight as sky scraper."Who are you?" I asked the boys.

The one on left was putting up my book collection. He had long jet black hair that hung past his ears. His piercing blue eyes stared threw my soul. He was cute.

The boy on the right was putting away my clothes, and just so happen to be handling a piece of my underwear. How embarrassing? He had short cropped brown hair with blond bangs. He had really attractive hair. I mean if I was ever a guy I would have that hair style. Oh, Spencer! I totally forgot about our date tonight!

"What time is it?" I asked them.

The attractive hair guy laughed as he said, "Which one do you want us to answer?"

"The last one for now." I sputtered.

He stroked his chin as if he had beard which he didn't. He chin was as smooth as a babys’ bottom.

"I would say around 10:30pm. Why?"

I jumped out of bed this means I have about an hour and thirty minutes to find the bathroom, shower, wash my hair, blow dry and flatten my hair, find my clothes, pick something to wear, and find some assories. And that's just at the house. I still need to get there some miraculous way. I huffed as I got out of bed.

"New question, where is the bathroom?" I asked in a rushed voice.

"One of the bathrooms in across the hall. You’re lucky we just stocked up," the guy on the left said.

I ran out of the room to get ready for my date.

After my shower I wrapped myself in the purple towel and was amazed. It felt as my body was on a cloud. As I was basking in the feel of the towel I didn't notice the minutes tick by.

I was allerted by the blaring sound of my phones set alarm. I hurried with the rest of the preperation of making myself presentable.

I went into my room in the amazing towel, but i was shocked to see the boys still setting up my collection of comic books. I quickly went into the large walk-in closet. It was absolutly breathtaking. Obvously someone went shopping for me. I marbled over the clothes, the shoes, the purses, aleverything. What did my aunts do? They must be loaded.

I picked out a short strapless black dress. I loved it. I added electric pink tights along with it. As I debated what pumps to wear Aunt Arrabella and Aunt Dabreeah walked in.

"Oh, a date on the first day here. She's not like Lucinda to much," Aunt Dabreeah chuckled. I blushed like crazy.

"So, who is the guy?" Aunt Arrabella spoke in high pitched teen aged girls voice. I laughed so hard.

"Well I doubt you know him, but his name is Spencer Del Toaras. He's so sweet. And cute. And witty," I chuckled at our meet-up in the bathroom.

"And this sweet, cute, witty Spencer, how long have you known him?" Aunt Dabreeah inquired with a raised right eyebrow.

"I've known him since the afternoon." I answered confiedently.

"Don't you think it's dangerous that your going out with a guy you hardly know?" I sighed, knowing where this is going.

Aunt Arrabella spoke this time, "And you just got here. Your probably still eugsastited from the ride. I don't think it's wise to go out right now. Maybe next week, hon," and with that they exited my closet.

I understand that it's a time of crisus. I understand that I just met Spencer. I understand I just came to Masor. I don't understand why I can't have a little fun. I sighed. I had to think of something.

One of the boys that helped boxes strolled in. It was the one with the cropped brown hair. "I heard that conversation. It sounds to me that your left unhappy by the outcome." He spoke in a voice as if he was talking to a five year old.

I huffed. "Who are you anyway?"

He chuckled. "I'm Vincent Marx."