the beginning

Bas was girl with dreams that she want to reach her , but in life never she cant to reach her because of conditions , she want to be doctor because her dad  want it , and she dream to be a doctor and her dad proud of her , but life to hard she didnt reach it , because she didnt end school because of financial situation , she always want but tell grad seven when she want to study hard and in the end she lost .

After 5 years she want to complete her study , but she was nervous of home study , because  she is big to go school , but now she want to be a lawyer ,  did she will reach to it.  then she start study for her dream , but she  dident except for home study , so she was  confuse  about the rejection so she tried hard to  save her future , and she except that , so she start working in part time worker at a cafe , so she liked the work there , and she mate her boss dana and hana work with her , and she  working there with them .

After weeks they want to close the cafe , because dana want divorce with her husband because incompatibility ,and he was cafe partner , at next day at the night before clothing the cafe , her husband come anger yalling on dana that he well never gave her the cafe , then when they starting the fight , bas was in changing room, and hana was washing the cups , when they was coming to the voice , they heard something felt dawn , and there was a silence , so they was afraid that what happend there , when they get there they saw a guy on the ground , then they was shock .   

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                To Be continued ....                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 

                                                                                                                             thanks for reading ....<3