FIVE

I woke up to Kentrell holding me tightly. I wanted to just close my eyes and just be in the moment a little longer, but the longer I stood in a lie the more it was going to hurt. He just kept making me promise I wasn't going to leave when he fell asleep, and I couldn't hurt him by doing so.

I tried to wiggle out his grip, but it just made him pull me closer if that was even possible.

"Trell." I knew he was awake, and just pretending to be asleep, "I want to go home now." I said quietly, it was sad I couldn't even say it confidently it's just something I knew I had to do.

He kissed my shoulder I'm realizing now I'm just in my bandeau and underwear. "Will you at least call and ask that girl before you leave?"

I really wasn't paying attention to what he was saying, because my mind was still replaying last night this nigga really ate it for what seemed like hours.

I was more confused than ever. I sat up from the bed and just starred at the wall in front of me, I didn't know what to say or do. He began rubbing my back, the comfort feeling started coming back to me.

"I love you Leeah." He broke the silence, "And I'll admit I'm an ain't shit ass nigga but I was good to you. Call her, text her. Do what you gotta do. But I didn't cheat on you I don't know what hater bitch trying to be in your ear but you letting this shit ruin us."

"Why would she say it if it wasn't true?" I questioned. I know I never heard her personally say it, but Raylon and Amiri both were telling me the story and showing me the messages of her apologizing so it makes no sense. I trust Amiri with my life.

"I don't know baby."

"So you're saying she's just your friend?" I turned to look him in his eyes, I felt like it would be harder for him to lie straight to my face than when my back is towards him.

"I wouldn't even call her that." He shrugged, "I don't want to talk about her for real you either gonna believe me or not. I don't know what else to do I keep telling you ask her yourself."

"Could you take me home?"

He sighed, "Let's go."

IVORYS NOTES.
so I ain't shit it really took me a whole year to update yall hate me fr .... Nah but tbh I love writing but I miss my old page when I had comments and motivation🥹

Anywayyyy tho I forgot who was playing Jaleeah so I'm switching her to @malayiahkxo unless anyone knows who the original girl was😫