2

Chapter 2

"ANDREA! ANDREA! HOW DOES IT FEEL TO FINALLY BE REVEALED?!"

"AUSTIN! IS IT TRUE THAT YOU CHEATED ON YOUR GIRLFRIEND?!"

A lot more questions were fired at us from left and right. Luckily, our bodyguard stopped them before anything gets out of hand.

"ALRIGHT EVERYONE BACK UP! GIVE THE BUENAVISTAS SOME SPACE PEOPLE!" My bodygaurd, Brad, yelled throughout the airport exit.

The paps started to move but only limited space was given to us. My brother and I silently weave through the crowd.

That is, when one of our many bodyguards shoved a little girl that wasn't even near us, causing her to land on the ground rather harshly.

"What do you think you're doing?!" I said as I pushed my way through the crowd toward the little girl. I noticed that she has some scratches on her hand and knees from where she landed.

"Oh god. I'm really sorry about my bodyguard. Are you okay? Can you stand?" I said to her. She nods and tries to stand up, but fails to do so.

"Ouch." She said as she falls back down on her bum.

"What's your name sweetie? And who's with you here?" Austin said, appearing next to me.

"My name's Diana. I came here with my aunt and cousin."

"How old are you?" I asked.

"I'm turning 9 this week."

"Well, Diana, where's your cousin and aunt?" Austin questioned.

"They're around here somewhere but I couldn't see the- oh there they are!" She said in her cute little voice pointing at two people. One in her late 30s and a boy, who's a little familiar to me, he's about as the same age as me. Then I realized who it was.

It was Jake.

The Jake.

"Andrea. You're here." He said in a disbelieving tone. Like he couldn't comprehend the fact that I was standing in front of him.

"It's been so long." I ignored him.

"Andrea talk to me." I kept on ignoring him as I stood up.

"Look, I'm sorry for what I've done but ple-" I cut him off.

"Could we please talk about this at my house? There are a lot people here, Jake. " I said through gritted teeth.

He nodded hesitantly.

Surely the media is going to have a fest about this.

Cue eye roll.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

@therealAndrea: 

T'was lovely to see some fans outside the airport. All the love! Andrea xx 

I tweeted this while in the van going to the hotel with Jake with us. Diana's aunt took Diana home seeing as it was 5 already. 

Sure enough, when I turned the tv on once we got home, there were already some local news show showcasing the events a while ago.

"Fans outside of LAX have lined up since 5am this morning just to have a glimpse of one of the Buenavista's. The said artists arrived just this afternoon at 4 pm. One of their bodyguards have apparently pushed a little girl to the side harshly resulting to the Buenavista's to rush to her help. The companions of the girl arrived a little while later consisting of a woman and a 20-year-old boy. Said boy was apparently associated with Ms. Buenavista be---"

I turned the TV off not wanting to hear any more rubbish.

"Do you want some coffee or juice?" I turned and asked Jake.

"Um no thanks. I'm fine." He declined with a tight smile.

"Alright. Sit down. I'll just change and make myself some coffee. Turn on the TV if you want. Make yourself at home." I offered.

I missed my room. Almost 8 months away from it was hard enough. All I want to do right now is jump on it and sleep for as long as I want to. *Sigh*

Ooooh! I have a joke!

Knock knock!

Who's there?

Sigh!

Sigh who?

Sigh, isn't he that Korean guy who sang Gentleman and Ganggnam style? Sigh?

Oh come on! I know it was funny!

No it wasn't,  Andrea. Said a voice my brain.

Oh God. Now I'm talking to my own voice. It must be the jet lag. It's that feeling you get when you're so tired that you can't even comprehend what you're saying.

Anyway, I picked up some sweatpants and a baggy shirt.

I went into the bathroom and did some of my necessities. If you know what I mean.

"Hey Jake, are you su--" I stopped talking once I saw that Jake was fast asleep on the couch.

He must have been really tired then.

Getting some spare blankets and pillows, I gently put it around Jake as to not wake him up.

No way am I able to carry up to the guest room!

Thinking over it, I kissed his forehead quickly, afraid he might wake up of the sudden movement.

Maybe it was a spur of the moment thing.

Or maybe I'm just missing the time we spent together.

*****