Lore of noob players army

(A/N: I'll going to tell you all about the noob players army if you ask)

=====================

History: Noob players army, They are the most terrible army division in the world, They leader was unknown, But the princess, see them as good army who would protect their home nation, they called "Bad company" (A/N: Battlefield: Bad company) in the army. This army used WW2, and Cold war weapons and vehicles in the service, But the army of pro-players army were more advanced weapons their noob players army, They used them as bait for the enemy position. Attacking their weaker army while the strong army will attack them.

This caused the noob players army causality, Leaving all their brother and sister in arms died in the battlefield. Many servers support the pro-players army while some didn't support the noob players army, They called they called them "Retard players" For the pro-players army.

In the city of goban city, A gate was open the park and roman like army attack the civilians and take them as slaves, This caused retard players army to test their strength against the weaker opponent, They are tired of humiliation, They are tired been second class army, They must prove theirself they are not weaker, Because the retard players fought them!

=============
(A/N: That's all focs!)