009: a new evil

THAT NIGHT, Zachary gotten off the phone with Jett and headed downstairs to grab himself a cup of cold milk before heading off to bed.

         As the thirteen year old male climbed up the wooden floored staircase, he could faintly hear a familiar voice coming down the halls. Following the feminine sound, he peered through the white wooden door to find his sister, Thea Wilde sitting on her piano bench while talking to her phone that was set on top of the piano.

         "—I said that I was over my ex. I lied and I decided to write a song about him. Um, I just finished it and I want to show it to you. So, here it goes, it called Happier by the way."

          Zach stared at Thea in amazement and in wonder as Thea's melodious voice filled the room. Immediately, he set record on his phone to capture this fine moment.

          The youngest Wilde videoed the whole thing,  knowing that this song needed to be shared to the entire world. He's gonna be rich—well, he's already rich but much more richer!

           Thea removed her hands from the keys and grabbed her phone. "So, yeah. That was Happier. Call me tomorrow morning and tell me what you think."

            Quiet as a mouse, Zach left the threshold of the girl's bedroom and headed back into his. He then faced his camera towards him.

            "That's my sister, Thea Wilde," He spoke to the camera. "What you just heard is her latest original song, Happier. Did you cry because I did," He lightly sniffled as he was trying his hardest not to cry in front of the camera over how hurt his sister was. "Oh, this song is about her ex boyfriend, Henry Hart who ditched her for some New York chick name Babette Carano. Thanks a lot, Henry while you're chasing East Coast girls, my sister has been crying for weeks, eating only chocolate and forced me to watch 50 chick flick movies. But I'm not gonna lie, some of them are pretty good actually, my favorite is Clueless—" He then realized that he was getting off track. "Whatever. Put #thea deserves better in the comments and send this video to your friends."

     Zach happily sighed. He was helping Thea out to get back at her ex boyfriend who did her dirty.

      NEWS FLASH. Thea was not in fact happy when she woke up to millions of notifications from all her friends, classmates even some strangers that somehow got ahold of her number.

        After reading everyone's texts, Thea prayed that someone did not posted her song that was written about Henry and Babe's relationship.

           Opening Twitflash, Thea almost launched her phone across the room when someone important in her life tagged her.

            Taylor Swift.

         Taylor Alison Swift!