Burns

I look at Andreas's arms and see burns in the shape of a sun and a moon. "What are those" I ask him. 

"I don't know," He whispered, "you have two moons though so maybe it's just part of the portal's magic, anyways we have someone for you to meet."

A girl with a really short black haircut comes in,"Hi my name is Taylor I'm the one who saved your butt and Andreas's and Kaitlin's," She said. I begin to introduce myself but she interrupted by saying "I already know you Andreas has briefed me on the situation in hand." I look at her arms and see two Suns so at least I know that we aren't the only ones.

 "Wait," I said," So the portal worked?" 

"Yes," said Taylor,"However the others didn't survive...."

 I look up with eyes of tears,"I-I have no family?" I questioned. 

Taylor and Andreas look at me with sympathy,"Sorry Sunshine, but I believe that is the case, although if you want I can be your family, a sister per say." 

Andreas pitches in saying, "And I can be your older brother who protects you from harm."

Kaitlin walks over too me and I see two demon horn tattoos on her arms, "Do you think you can walk Fi?"

They both try to help me up and I manage to stand up successfully. Once I can walk they take me to go get some food with Taylor.

"So I guess I should explain this. You people went through a portal that took you here to the place called twilight. This is where all portals meet up from all dimensions. Now, all four of us have been mentioned in a prophesy, as clearly seen by the tattoos, that states that we are the only ones who can travel to a new dimension. It also states that we are to go on a quest to find the angels heart, whatever that may be, which will show our true selves." With this Taylor ended, and surprisingly we had no questions.

Then I spoke up, "So, we are going to go on a quest together, like dungeons and dragons, wait is that even a thing here?"

Taylor replied, "Yes that is a thing here, and we will go on the quest  if we all agree to go. Also when we go to this dimension we must look for our other companion who should be in that dimension."

Once we finished our food we went back to the hospital like building to sleep for the night.