Introductions

( I absolutely LOVE Vogue Anime)

   ( I absolutely LOVE  Vogue Anime)

(That's what her eyes look like)

3rd POV

"So, Tell me about Yourselves." Kakashi said nonchalantly with his hands in his pockets. "What do you mean Kakashi-Sensei." Sakura said tilting her head in confusion. "Yeah Kakashi-Sensei! Introduce yourself so we have an example!" Naruto said excitedly. All emos rolled their eyes before Kakashi stated, "Okay. My name is Kakashi Hatake. I have many likes and dislikes, which I don't feel like telling you. I don't know who I hate and for my dream. Hmmm...... Well I don't think I have one."

Yanmaru tapped all the correct answers to the questions about kakashi including, 'His name is Kakashi Hatake also known as Kakashi of the Sharingan and he graduated the academy at age 5. He likes Jiraiya the Sanins' books as well as visiting the cemetery. He states he doesn't like Might Gai but really appreciates him as a friend. He also likes hanging out with his eight dogs too. He surprisingly doesn't hate anyone. His dream is to visit the Hollywood grounds of The Make-Out-Paradise Series.' Yanmaru tapped excitedly while somehow still brooding.

Kakashi's eye widened before he tapped back. 'What the Hell!?!?!? How do you know morse code AND know all these things about me!?!' Yanmaru yawned once again before tapping, 'It's something me and my brother do and also you one of my idols of course I would know everything about one of the most powerful ninja in the world.' Yanmaru tapped matter-of-factly like it was the most well-known information in the world. "Okay..." Kakashi stated suddenly weirded out by Yanmaru. "You. Peppa Pig." Kakashi said with a sickly sweet smile. He hated how she was obsessed with Sasuke and how she thought the ninja world was just a joke. The students snickered while sakura blushed red with embarrassment. "I-I'm not Peppa Pig !"

Sakura stated trying to keep a sliver of her pride left. "mmhmm..Sure." Kakashi stated silently snickering. "O-okay. Well...Things I like are..*screeches and looks at sasuke fangirlish*." "Okay... well what is your dream?" Kakashi said rolling his one visible eye. "Well...my dream is..*screeches and looks at sasuke fangirlish once again*." Everyone's eyes visibly rolled and Sasuke scooted over towards Yanmaru with a disgusted look on his face.

" Everyone's eyes visibly rolled and Sasuke scooted over towards Yanmaru with a disgusted look on his face