Chapter Nine

A few weeks later Izuku, Athanasia, and Lucas are out again to the garden having their time together. Lucas occasionally glances at Izuku and admires his handsome yet cute face.

For the past weeks, Lucas developed feeling for him because of how kind he is. He is also scared because he once watched Izuku train and it shocked the magician with his monstrous strength. He had never thought about something like that in the past 200+ years of living. 'Is that why he wanted me to teach him how to flow his mana to his fist?' He thought while looking at the blonde boy who was training.

On the other hand, Athy and Lucas still do their normal things. Like Lucas teleporting Athanasia away and bringing her back after minutes of her being gone. Izuku was curious about where does Lucas send her, is it dangerous? Is it safe? Or something like 'Is this always happening? He looks so relaxed not even bothering to tell me where he send her'. He sighed and just continue what he is doing at that moment.

While that is happening a certain black-haired man is looking at Claude and Diana outside their window. Planning something that might make his plan go smoothly than having obstacles. 'Soon enough your son will be mine and he will see me as his father than you. We'll just have to wait and see who will break first' he then smirked and left the area.

At that moment he left he then started his plan in action. Waiting for the perfect opportunity to mess up the relationship of father and son.

Many hours have passed and Izuku, Athy, and Lucas are now returning to their room Athy went inside hers while Lucas followed Izuku to his room. "So Lucas do you have something to tell me?" Izuku ask "Yes and No" he replied. "Huh? That doesn't make any sense you know" Izuku said confused "Well I just wanted to say goodnight and" he cut off his sentence and lean closer to Izuku who was backing away slowly, shortly after his back hits the wall and got cornered by Lucas who leaned down and kissed the back of Izuku's hands. It made him blush by the action and quickly try to turn away. This made Lucas chuckled and backed away from him. "Good night, your Highness" he teased before teleporting away.

Izuku then went to his bed still blushing from embarrassment and shivered because of Lucas' voice. 'WHAT WAS HE DOING?!?!' He then buried his face in his pillow and tried to sleep.
Moments later he is still awake and can't get over his flirt. "Of all the days we are together, why did he just suddenly say it? So random" He said to himself and sighed.

The next morning Izuku woke up and went straight to his parent's room and have a little quality time with them before his training started. Athy then came a few minutes after I entered their room. We talked just some random stuff until a certain topic was mentioned and my fists closed. "Izuku have you ever thought of what will you do on the video that you have?" Diana ask "Yes Mom, I actually prepared everything" He answered. "What did you even prepare?" Claude ask. "Those training I did is to face that so-called number 1 hero since he relies on the full strength of his quirk. I trained myself and got the result of what happened yesterday" Izuku replied "Oh yeah, that one made a lot of damage I'm sure you can easily rival his strength. Even in IQ, you are more intelligent than that muscle for a brain." Claude said chuckling. "Dad, don't you think that's too much? You can just send it to the reporters then it will show up on tv... but I guess they do deserve the physical treatment as they did to Izu" Athy said and the 4 laughed.

In the afternoon I, Athy, and Lucas are out in the garden again for a daily routine walk. I know it is kind of boring but peaceful at the same time. 'It makes my mind clear for some reason, is it because no thoughts are in my head right now? Eh, never mind it's not important anyway. A few minutes later Athy and Lucas talked to each other while whispering. I only heard a few words such as "teleport, him(ezekiel), know each other) those words mads wonder what topic are they talking about that they are not sharing with me... I then suddenly feel my feet, not on the ground and the air hitting my face. I soon realize that I was falling, but I didn't notice anymore around so I panicked more. But when I closed my eyes I feel hands around me carrying me bridal style. "Whoa... another angel from the sky?" Said the male. I opened my eyes to see the male with white hair and yellow eyes 'wait... he looks familiar but I don't remember exactly where' I thought while looking at him. The male's reaction was shocked because he see me with his unique jewel eyes. "Wow, you are so beautiful sir angel" he said and I was shocked he called me BEAUTIFUL "Well um thanks for catching me but can you let me go now?" I said catching his attention and finally let me go. "Sorry about that, I didn't realize I was holding you so long" he said and I replied "No it's alright I, myself was shocked because I suddenly fell from the sky" I rub the back of my neck while looking away. "That also happened to the princess twice actually" he said. 'Wait? Athy? Is that why she was teleporting to see him' I thought and look at him from head to toe. 'Now that I look at him closely He looks like that barking dog' I thought and he caught my attention and said "let's introduce ourselves" he said "Oh right um. My name is Izuku De Alger Obelia" after I said it he was shocked. He knows that the prince was now back but he never imagined that he will look exactly like Athanasia with short hair. He was stunned but quickly composed himself and said "My name is Ezekiel Alpheus, your Highness" after he introduced himself he then bowed. I panicked and quickly dismissed his bowing position so can now stand straight.

A/N: AYOOOO NEW UPDATE😂🤣 I'm still trying to do my best even if this story is getting boring. But I hope y'all still enjoy it😁