prologue

In world of remmant, danger of Grimm, terrorist and few would sadden one of gods. Deep in other world, brother of dark, one create grimm from his power. Was waiting for all relics to come together and summon them for judgement. Until Brother of dark have headache suddenly, see whats going on

Vision
( world of remmant cover in light, many human, faunes and surpise see grimm work side with them fight of threat. See monster like being attack citys, a group of knights attack innocents. But what scare him, light of bring breing out sword, pure of light ready struck ozpin, and salem to end them.)

Vision end.
Brother of dark open his eyes, and realises damger goimg hapeen and even he or his brother cant stop it.
Brother of dark: i need warrior who represent darkness and control it.
But his luck came as he felt aura that connect to power of darkness.
Brother of dark: this power!
He travel back to remmant, he is in Argos, see newborn sleepying. He approach to child, and tluch child forehead. He felt dark power sral inside him, nit strong enough but well soon over time. Then try see future for this child, but what he got see child being builled, replace and disown.

Brother of dark: jaune arc, you well truly be warrior no hero to save Grimm and remmant. Goodluck child you well need it in future.
Before he left, he give jaunce a small gift, acient relic only awaken when certain event happen.