Leave

Warning!! Chapter may contain consensual but rough sexual play, sexual submission, oral sex and extreme BDSM, sexual and physical violence, gun use, drinking alcohol,  and injury, possible uncomfortable situations, smoking, possible trigger warning for some parts.

Chapter contains elements of toxic relationships, that could be a trigger warning for someone.

Please do not read if you have a problem with anything above.

--- Ashe's Point of View ---

The problem was I fucking loved this man more than anything, I had carried and given birth to two of his children – willingly and gladly.  I loved being in his arms, I had missed him, and I knew that if he kissed me – I would be done fore. He was like a fucking drug that I couldn't resist.

He somehow pulled me even closer to him and started gently rocking me back and forth, kissing my head over and over again, his soft lips felt wonderful.

"I have missed you so much." He gently sobbed.

"I fucking hate you Austin..." I said under my breath, knowing that both the children were asleep, they were such good kids, very easy kids.

"I know, I know, I fucking hate myself... what happened with the pregnancy and birth?"

I let out a whimper, he gently pushed me back a little ways so I could look up into his face, I saw tears in his blue eyes, but he didn't wipe them and he kept eye contact.

"Please Baby Girl, tell me what happened.."

I gulped and took in a deep breath, maybe he should fucking know.

"I was in labor for hours, he just wouldn't come out, then when he finally did...I wouldn't stop bleeding, they thought they were going to lose me... and..."

"I'm so sorry Ashe."

"No..." I growled and I pulled backwards and gently pushed him away.

"What would have happened to my children if , you couldn't be contacted, the would have fucking gone into foster care – do you fucking realize that? You might have never seen them again."

"W..." I saw on his face that he knew I was right, and that he hadn't thought about that – and I could tell that it horrified him.

"You need to leave...please..." I begged.

I took a deep breath and looked down at me, I saw that he was having to fight the urge to grab me, he was my dominant still...clearly.

"I'll go for tonight, but I am not leaving the area, I'll buy a house with Armani next door if I fucking have to, you are mine and I'm not giving up..."

I said nothing, looking down I listened as he left the house, I quickly locked the front door and grabbed my cell phone, sending a text to Max to come over quickly.

It was only a minute from when I sent the text to my back door opening, his backyard connected to mine and he always used it, I was shocked and touched by how fast he made it.

"Something wrong? You scared me with a text like that."

He asked with such love and worry I started sobbing, he moved forward and gently lead us to the couch, he turned on a side lamp.

"What is wrong, talk to me Ashe..."

His voice was soft, he knew not to wake my children.

"I...I need to tell you something."

"Okay..."

"It's about Alice and Aiden's father."

"You said he abandoned you right?"

"Yes...kind of, it's complicated, but now the father is wanting back in my life."

"Yeah no, shit, what an asshole..."

"That's not what I have to tell you, he..."

He waited, I felt my body start to shiver.

"The father of my children is Austin Post, most know him as Post Malone."

He looked at me with a dead stare, he blinked twice.

"Come again..."