chapter 6

Y/n pov

I woked up having some noises coming from downstairs I went downstairs lazily and saw eomma,appa and semi I quickly went towards them.

Y/n:hi!how was the wedding?
Eomma:it was amazing.
Appa:but I am tired.
Eomma:me too.
Y/n:semi what with you?
Semi:nayeon is so werid!!I dont like her!
Eomma:you shouldn't say something like that to someone!
Semi:you know she is saying that she is looking pretty than our Y/n on her wedding..I just want to break her mouth!
Appa:relax semi!go to your room!

Semi went to her room and I also went behind her.

Y/n:semi its okay if she said that..
Semi:she is so mean she borrowed my fav perfume but when I gave her that she broke it!
Y/n:its okay!I will buy you a new one.
Semi:hmm..thank you!
Y/n:I am going okay!
Semi:unnie what happen to your arm?
Y/n:nothing just a glass broke while washing dishes..
Semi:okay.

Y/n pov

I went outside and came into the kitchen and saw no one in living room and thought that mom and dad went into their room..I started making coffee and then my unnie came while rushing..

Y/n:what happen??
Jisoo:mr.kim is outside!!am I looking nice??
Y/n:hmm.
Jisoo:just come with!

I looked myself and I am in my pajamas like what tf you want me to get ready at 9 am on sunday but my unnie is my unnie  she grabed my hand and on the other hand I am sipping my coffee while wearing this

I Went outside with her and saw 7 handsome men in blazar infront of their cars 2 of them I know mr.kim and the so called mafia majesty but what tf he is staring at me..

End pov

Jk pov

I want to meet my love so as with jin so we all went towards their home after sometime we reached and I saw my love she is looking so cute in those pajamas..
I am soo needy..

End pov

A/n pov

Jisoo:what are you doing at this morning infront of my house?
Jin:I just want to see you..
Y/n:so you bring all your gang members here.
Jk:we just want to meet our hyung's girlfriend..
Y/n:mr.majesty you got much tougue i think your friends can also speak.
Jk:so you know me.
Y/n:I always know the one who knows how to hurt me and then say sorry on my face.
Jisoo:okay stop fighting in front of my house.
Y/n:so tell your boyfriend to not come here with his so called majesty friend.

With that Y/n went inside..

Jisoo:sorry for her she become so irritating because of her studies.
Jk:its okay!

Time skip

At 8 pm

Y/n pov

I was studying in my room and wth the mafia face coming infront of me whenever I close my eyes I am gona crazy...
Suddenly my phone ranged and it was unknown person I picked up the phone
and answered the call

Y/n:yeobohaseyo!
??:hello tiger.
Y/n:who?
??:mr.majesty.
Y/n:why did you called me?
Jk:I just want to say that I am really sorry for what have happened till now in our life I know I hurt you but believe me it was not my fault...I am really really sorry.
Y/n:I already forgive you.
Jk:not like that but a happily forgive!
Y/n:okay so you want me to laugh and then say 'I forgive you majesty'

Jungkook started laughing by her accent.

Y/n:yaa dont laugh!
Jk:okay your highness!
Y/n:okay I forgive you happily now you are happy.
Jk:can I meet you?
Y/n:you just meet me today.
Jk:not like that....can I take you for a dinner?
Y/n:annie!
Jk:wae?
Y/n:lets just meet for 10 mins at xxx park after 1 hour.
Jk:now?
Y/n:yes now bye.
Jk:okay bye!

Y/n pov

I went to take a shower as I stink...

After taking a nice shower I came outside the bathroom and wore this

I Grab my phone while putting air pods in my ears and went ouside I was walking and walking and finally after 10 mins walk I reached at the park but he is not here suddenly someone back hugged me I flinched and looked back and saw him

Jk pov

I am waiting for Y/n in the park then I saw saw her coming into the park I saw her and saw her standing I came and back hugged her..

Y/n pov

I moved around and saw him looking into my eyes I was also looking at him.
I then came into my senses and started moving..
Finally he lossen his grip..

End pov

Y/n:wh-y do yo-u wa-nt to me-et me?
Jk:I just want to clarify something.
Y/n:what is it?
Jk:I am not like the person you think.
Y/n:what do you think I think about you?
Jk:I dont know but I think you think that I am a negative person.
Y/n:dont you think that any person who
came to know that you are a mafia king will have a thought that you are a negative person??
Jk:I know mafia word sounds negative but you know we also have heart.
Y/n:I know I am soon to be a doctor I know there is an organ on the left side  in your rib cage which make sure to convert deoxygenated blood into oxygenated blood which is called heart.
Jk:yaa soon to be doctor (while pinching her nose)
Y/n:yaa dont pinch my nose it hurts(while rubbing her nose with her hand)
Jk:save my number,I will call you later.
Y/n:but I dont know your name.
Jk:as you are special so I will tell you it is jeon jungkook..
Y/n:jeon jungkook...
Jk:I am going now can I drop you home?
Y/n:you came on car??
Jk:hmm.
Y/n:its okay I will walk bye.
Jk:bye..

Y/n pov

I came into my room and close the door while my heart is racing so much aghh..

I layed on my bed and opened my phone and save his num as majesty jungkook..

I closed my eyes and drift into my dreamland...

On the other hand..

Jk pov

I am lying on the bed thinking about my love mark this date today I first time hugged my love..

Chapter 6 End