Chapter 15 -Mama Bear Bites

Hey!!!
The update is late! My apologiessss!!

My phone wanted to be a moron and then my google docs where I type all my work before copying here, some how deleted half of the chapter, so I had to write it over today! Ughh!!

I may not update as much in the next two weeks because I will have all my finance, marketing, accounting and Lit papers due then plus final exams!

THEN GRADUATION (^_^)

It's now 1:28 am and I have a book report due soon, so I may not get to finish the other update tonight.

HAPPY READING!

COMMENT!

VOTE!!!!!

***Raelynn and Baby Blay in MM***

_______________

Raelynn's P.O.V

_______________

"Kids let's go!" I yell from the front door as I stuff the last of the snacks into my tote bag I use for carrying their stuff.

As soon as Quinn got off the phone I started packing the things we would need for our trip to South Carolina. I was suppose to be going into the office today, to catch up on some work and reviews the budgets for each office and their departments for approval for Bryce to sign off on. I could approve and sign off on them myself but I like to keep Bryce involved like he does with me.

Bryce would prefer to have me at home with the kids, so I compromise and work from home for a couple hours during the days while the kids are at school and Blayze is napping or either with the nanny if I am really busy. I only go into the office once per week for meetings and reviews, twice if Bryce plans to make investments, then I am there to asses the stocks or all the finances of companies he's interested in acquiring.

I love being a financial analyst, I took online courses while pregnant with Blayze since I was on bed rest and completed my masters recently.

"Walk!" I yell up the stairs as I hear little feet running. I look up to see them all slow down at the top of the stairs as they hear my voice. They all slowly walk down the stairs, except Blayze, who sits and slides down on his butt smiling with each thump.

As they hit the last step they all start running towards me excited. Why? Because I told them we we're going on a adventure.

"Ready!" They all exclaim.

"Ok get your backpacks" I tell them knowing they would need it. I had all their ipads, reading and coloring books and WII U's packed in them to keep them busy.

"Ready Mrs. Radley?" the nanny asks.

"Yeah, Oscar should be outside waiting." I open the door and look outside verifying that Oscar is here, my personal driver and bodyguard Bryce felt I needed. I tried to tell him I didn't but as you can see Oscar is still here.

I see Oscar leaning against the black sedan that Bryce have him drive when just transporting me, he knows I am not fond of flashy cars. Upon hearing the door open he looks at me and opens the back door waiting for me to enter. I forgot to mention to him when I called him that it would me, plus all the kids and our live in nanny, Theresa.

"Oscar!" Ryder yells and runs out to him, Rush, Rayin and Tomar following behind.

"Oskie!" Blayze then squeals and follow the others.

I am livid right now but by just looking at my children, my heart melts and a smile tugs at my lips.

"Are you ready Mrs. Radley, is there anything you need me to get or do before we leave?" Theresa asks coming behind me with our overnight travel bags and a fresh suit for Bryce to wear to work since I did not plan on coming back today and know Bryce would stay as well if I did.