Fangirl Trouble

Me and Naruto had met up at the Academy and were sitting in our seats. We were chatting away when Shikamaru walked by and stopped before turning to us.

"Huh? What are you doing here, Naruto? This isn't for dropouts. You can't be here unless you graduate." Shikamaru pointed out.

"Oh yeah, do you see this? Do you see this? Open your eyes, Shikamaru. It's a regulation headband. We're gonna be training together. How do you like that?"" Naruto grinned causing me to cover my mouth and turn away to hide my laugh.

"Hm." Shikamaru hummed.

"Let me put it to you this way. I look great in this headgear, like it was made for me. Believe it." Naruto said before what sounded like a heard of elephants came from the hall and slammed the door open to reveal Ino and Sakura. 'I wasn't far off when I said it sounded like a heard of elephants. I was almost right.' I thought with a smirk.

"I'm first!" Ino and Sakura yelled before panting. They started arguing over who got here first but I ignored them. Naruto was staring at Sakura causing me to roll my eyes. 'He's gonna get his heart broken if he keeps trying to go after her.' Sakura then ran over to us and Naruto tried to talk to her only for her to hit him away and out of his chair.

"Good morning, Sasuke. Mind if I sit next to you?" Sakura said sweetly. She was completely ignoring the fact that I was sitting right next to Sasuke. Ino then came out of nowhere and grabbed Sakura by the arm.

"Back off, Forehead. I'm sitting next to Sasuke." Ino said.

"I was here first." Sakura shot back.

"I walked into the classroom before you did. Everybody saw it." Ino said.

"Dream on." Sakura rolled her eyes.

"Actually, I got here before either of you." A random fangirl said before all the girls in the class, except me and Hinata, started arguing about who would sit next to Sasuke and who got here first. Naruto then got fed up and squatted on Sasuke's desk, glaring at him.

"Naruto! Hey, stop glaring at Sasuke!" Sakura yelled. Naruto and Sasuke glared at each other to where you could practically see the lightning shooting between their eyes. The fangirls kept yelling at Naruto while I watched with an amused look on my face. 'It'd be funny if they kissed.' I thought before the dude that sits in front of Sasuke accidentally bumped in Naruto, causing him to kiss Sasuke. It was silent for a few seconds before I started laughing loudly and fell out of my chair.

"N-Naruto! I didn't k-know you swung that way! You should've just t-told me!" I said through my laughter.

"I'm not gay!" Naruto yelled while wiping his mouth off.

"You sure? Could've fooled me." I shrugged after I calmed down a little.

"Naruto, you are so dead." Sakura said and I turned to see Sakura, Ino, and the rest of the fangirls glaring at Naruto.

"Hey, whoa. It was an accident." Naruto tried to defend himself. Sakura then cracked her knuckles and went to hit Naruto but I shoved her away.

"W-wha?" Sakura asked shocked as I stood in front of Naruto with my arms crossed under my poncho.

"Naruto didn't mean to kiss Sasuke. Just because Sasuke preferred Naruto over all of you doesn't mean you have the right to hit Naruto." I said.

"What did you say?" Sakura growled.

"Oh, you didn't hear? Your big forehead must make you hard of hearing. I said, 'just because Sasuke proffered Naruto over all of you, doesn't mean you have the right to hit Naruto'." I repeated. Sakura went to launch herself at me but I kicked her away and into the other girls. Before a fight could break out, Iruka-Sensei entered the room and made us sit in our seats, with Sakura glaring at me from the other side of Naruto.