Chapter 3

"I'm going to find Strange and your mother" said America.
"I'll come with you then." you added

She once again opened a portal, to a desolate and barren land; Dr.Strange and your mom were there.

"I'm gonna miss you." he said to her (Christine)
"I will too, but me and Y/N have to get back to our world."
"About that..." you said tentatively
"Yes, Y/N?"
"Can I go back with America and Strange?" you asked

The truth was, that throughout their crazy adventure, you had slowly developed feeling for her.

"What do you mean by that?"
"May I go back to Kamar-Taj, live there and train there in their world?"
"I don't know about that..." she trailed of
"It's ok, we'll take good care of her" said Strange, placing a hand on your shoulder.
"I guess if that's what you really want."

America brought your mother back to your original world, you grabbed a suit case and packed your things, before going back to your new home.

*2 months time skip*

Everything was going better, the Kamar-Taj was almost rebuilt, and you, along with America, were learning what Strange had learnt all those years ago.

Hey guys! After this, the story will go on my own imagined storyline and no longer close to marvel's MoM ending, hope y'all like it <3

You and America shared a room where you slept, it was small but cosy.

"So, do you want to play truth or dare?" she asked
"Sure, I'll start" you replied

After a few rounds...

"Truth or Dare?" you asked smiling, cause you had already planned this
"Truth!"
"Do you like anyone here?"
"I do" she blushed
"Omg tell me!" you exclaimed, excited
"That wasn't the question" she smirked
"Fine, I'll get you later"
"Your turn!"
"Truth"
"Do YOU like anyone?"
"Like you, I do."
"Truth or dare?" you asked, finally getting to know who she liked.
"Fine, I'll pick truth"
"Who do you like?"
"You sure you want to know?"
"Of course!"
"It's you..."

You immediately blushed but said nothing. The two of you just sat there for a few minutes.

"I like you too, America." you ended up saying
"Can I kiss you?" she asked shyly
"Y-yeah!"

She leaned in, and kissed you on the mouth. The two of you stayed like that until laying down on your bed, where she hugged you whilst you were kissing.

You heard knocking on your door , so you quickly broke apart.

"Come in!" you shouted

Wong opened the door

"Hey girls, get dressed, Strange needs to talk to you two."
"Ok"
"Feeling like I interrupt something" he said
"Nah it's ok" you lied

The two of you got changed, still profoundly blushing, and headed to the meeting room.

"Heya!" you greeted him
"We have some important info. One of our students, who was on their weekend off, spotted a 'red haired girl with green eyes' and an orphanage."
"Could it be...?" said America, trailing off
"That's precisely what we want to check. That's why I'm sending you two there. You will get a hotel room and meals paid."

"We'll do our best!" you said enthusiastically

You and America packed a bag for about a week, and headed over to where Strange opened a quick portal to get you there.

"Well, at least the room looks nice!" exclaimed America while looking around the big hotel room.
"Looks like we're going to have to share a bed though!" you said, jumping on the king sized bed
"So to resume our talk before this... Can I call you my girlfriend?"
"Of course love" you said

In your head, you were so happy. Back in your home world, you never had friends, let alone a partner. You were always so busy with school work, trying your best to get perfect scores, and after that, helping your mother in the lab.

"Let's go to sleep, we have a busy day tomorrow" you yawned
"Sure; can we cuddle?" she asked
"Yeah"