-PROLOGUE-

(YN)(LN): YOUR NAME

AGE: 21

HEIGHT: 5FT 8IN

EYE COLOR: LIGHT BROWN

HAIR COLOR: BLACK

LOVE INTEREST: SUMI SAKURASAWA

-PROLOGUE-

You're a 21 year old teenage college student at Nerima University, who you're friends with Kazuya Kinoshita, who the both of you became best friends since high school, the two of you live alone at different apartments. You've always been there for Kazuya, and he's been there for you too....but mostly you've always help Kazuya a lot with his BS...which are his break ups with the girls he's dated of course, especially this ONE girl she broke up with for now reason, but as for you...you have no problem at all, you're just a regular dude who's just living a normal, alright boring life with a security job at a mall, and by the looks of it, you have no intentions with girls at all, it seems that...you seemed tired dating them, like if something wrong happen with you dating girls, so you made a promise that you'll never date any girl at all and stay single forever....but what the hell?? That promise just got broken...until you then met this one shy and quiet girl, who you happen to get hooked up with her online...and she is WAY different than the other girls you've dated, so what happens next??? Find out!!!