The Spider Butler

" As I thought" Says Claude "So where am I ?" I ask. " You at the Trancy estate. Welcome miss" " ( Your name). I'm ( Name)" " Nice to meet you ( name)"
Claude glares at the triplets" The triplets will help you, while I go to make food and bring some back for you". You nod. The triplet called Thompson I think, is still holding me. " Oh, I'm sorry I'm okay now" I smile. He nods. Then walks over to the other two, and whispers something to them. " Why are they whispering? Do their thoughts hurt or something? I think.

Time pases Claud comes back with a bowl of soup. You eat it. The triplets leave with Claud. You get up. Sure legs hurt but you can still walk a little. So you get dressed. you open the closet. What do you pick in the closet to wear?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1.A midnight dark blue dress, with white lace around the edges of the dress. A built-in corset in the top part of the dress. the dress flows down to the knees. With brown knee-high boots

2. A red plad skirt with black and yellow lines running through it that's is shorter then the knees. With a black and white long sleeve frilly top to go withe skirt. With black knee-high boots. The white and black top has a built-in corset.

3. A pink and black dress that is shorter than the knees, with a built-in corset. With mid-length sleeves. With matching black boots that go to the knees.

4. A red dress that goose to the knees, with a black bow on the side. With black sleeves and black boots that goose to the knees.