37 ( M)

Jimin pov

Life was much easier when I was walking around thinking I was straight.

Life was much easier when I didn't discover that I liked guys and liked my best friend more than I should. I should have known this shit would happen.

All the books and the movies always say that no strings attached, and fake agreements always end with someone catching feelings and I'd be dammed if I didn't catch feelings.

I've caught feeling so hard that the rod is still reeling them fucking in.

"So what's it about then J?" he asks with a sigh.

"Because lately somethings been going on with you and you're holding out on me." he says, sadness welling up in his eyes.

"You're hiding from me and I hate it."

He admits as he moves to a kneel position and puts his hands on my face, "I hate that you're going through something and you won't talk to me about it."

I rest my cheek in his hands and close my eyes briefly.

I move my hands to his chest and push his body down so he's under me and I'm towering over him, trapping him with my body so he has nowhere to run.

"Jiminie," he whispers and I cock my head to one side.

"We can't do this again." He says as he shakes his head and starts pushing me off his body.

"Why?" I say I push my hand back on his chest and trap him there with my both hands.

leaving enough room for him to move if he desperately wants me to get off him because he's uncomfortable.

He sighs as he leans his head back and closes his eyes, "I think lines are starting to get crossed,"

he says softly, "And I don't think you realise what effect this is having on me."

I frown, "And how is this effecting you, buttercup?" I say as I nuzzle my nose against his.

I can probably guess the impact this agreement is having on him because it's having the exact same impact on me.

Jungkook worries his bottom lip between his teeth, "This might not be real for you, Jimin," he admits.

"But it's real for me." he says softly and my heart fights to escape the confines of my ribcage.

"This makes me think things I shouldn't be thinking and you won't want to hear."

You might be wrong there, baby.

"Show me," I whisper against his lips.

"Show me what this makes you think."

Jungkook pushes me away from his lips and I look down at him as he looks at me with a cocked head and calculating look on his face.

Something flashes in his eyes, something that looks a lot like he's going to regret this.

but before I can question it, he pulls my face down to his and moulds his mouth against mind and I sigh as I lose myself in the kiss.

Jungkook brings his hands to my chest and rakes them over my torso,squeezing my pecs through my shirt.

I groan at the contact, a bolt of electricity shooting through my body. I smile against his lips and grip his bottom lip between my teeth and nibble on the soft flesh

Jungkook captures my tongue with his mouth and sucks down on it hard, eliciting from me a sound I've never beard before in my life.

Primal, hungry, and full of need.