whos your friend?

Authors note
lil introduction for yall real quick
Star is 20 years old, and her father is the one and only 50 cent, (for context in this book eminem is 33)

"Dad i already told you I didn't drive my car into the garage on purpose I really did think it was open"
"Look star  it's fine by me as long as you can pay for a brand new garage and don't fucking cry to me about that massive dent in your ca-"

my dad was cut of by loud knocking at the door.
He stormed of to get the door while tutting at me disappointedly.
but fr I really did think that the garage was open.. well it looked it from about 10 feet away while I was speeding  at 60 miles per hour. But we're not gonna talk about that...my head still fucking hurts.

I sat down at our kitchen island trying  to listen to who my dad was talking to.
"Yeah man I got most of it done but we need to go to the studio i wanna show u some beats"
A deep but young voice said... a voice i don't really recognise, a voice of somebody I haven't met before.

I could hear footsteps coming closer to our massive open plan kitchen.
" dad I spoke to Mike from the garage and he can fix my car today at 7 i just need a ride" I said loudly so my dad could hear.
He walked in with someone trailing behind him, i couldn't see who it was yet.
" your car? What about my fucking garage" he said forgetting there was somebody right behind him, the guy walked in, he was wearing a plain white baggy t shirt and some grey joggers and had a white durag and hat on? His arms were covered in tattoos and veins.. he looked young, he looked fucking good. I quickly looked down at my work avoiding his eyes, I felt shy for some reason.
"Oh how rude of me bro, this is my daughter star" 
He glanced at me, his voice rasped
" Marshall, nice to meet u" he said introducing himself.
" you too" i said quickly avoiding any other kind of contact with him.
"Star this is the eminem, I was telling you about him the other night, he's the guy I'm working on the album with, so he's gonna be here a lot for the next few months"
"Ohhhhh" I quickly realised who he was
"Good luck" i said looking at eminem "HES hard work" i said patting my dad on the shoulder.
Marshall laughed under his breathe and my dad rolled his eyes.

My dad is always having different rappers in house almost everyday, that's why I'm so use to it, it's kinda become part of the daily routine. I wake up, come downstairs, drive the car without my license (yet) while still being drunk from the night before, dad yells at me, I do my course work.... and boom a new rapper shows up. That's how everyday goes. And trust me it sounds a lot more entertaining than it is. But Me and dad grew up together, he was young when he had me, he's like my BestFriend. My mum left when I was 2 years old, fuck knows where she went , well she did try and get in contact with me when she started seeing dad on the tv and blowing up, but I told her to fuck off. She only wanted to become part of my life when we started getting rich and well known. So yeah that's my life. Me my dad and a house full of rappers.

I usually already know all the people my dad brings home but he only partially mentioned eminem, I didn't even know what eminem looked like until about 10 minutes ago, i mean I've obviously heard of him and his songs, he's massive. But when 'Marshall' walked in the door I had no idea who he was, so no I wasn't starstruck (no pun intended).

A few hours passed and I did more course work and my dad promised he would take me to mikes at 7 to get the car fixed, so I went downstairs to the studio, it's all sound proofed so they can't hear a thing, I unlocked the door and dad wasn't in there, but Marshall was, he was sitting on one of the sofas and was facing the decks with headphones on, listening to whatever they'd been 'working on', i slowly walked up to him a bit cautiously and said his name "Marshall", nope nothing he didn't fucking hear me ofc.
I tapped him on the back lightly and he turned around so fast. "Fuck u scared the shit out of me" he said as he jumped out of his skin, "sorry, I um was wondering if you know where my dad went" I said awkwardly
"I'm pretty sure he left to take ur car to the garage or some shit, did he not tell you?"
"Oh, nah he said he was gonna take me with him"
"Yeah he said he'll be back in like half hour"
" oh okay" I said while turning around to head back upstairs, but then he interrupted me
"Is star your real name" he said curiously
I turned back around
" yeah my mum named me it, fuck knows why"
"I like it, star. I think it's pretty dope"
"Is your real name eminem?" I said mocking him
"Yeah, my dad named me it"
"Really?" I said gullibly even tho I knew his name was Marshall.
"Nah kid my dads magic, he disappeared one day"
"Oh twin, my mum did too" I said with a sarcastic look
"Looks like we have two things in common" Marshall said while raising his eyebrows.
"Looks like it"
I said And i went up the stairs, Marshall turned back to the decks and put the headphones back on, a part of me wanted him to turn around and say something else so the conversation carried on, but he didn't.
He was kinda different to the other rappers, he had a different vibe when I spoke to him, or maybe I was tripping.