One-Shot

To say that you loved jungkook was as under statement. You have been dating jungkook for 2 years now, you knew that he was the right one for you from all the encounters of seeing how loyal, honest, and considerate he is.

You could write 3 whole essays where you can just talk about Jungkook and how much you love him.

Being a virgin, you have decided that you wanted him to be your first, after thinking about it a lot, of course. Knowing that he is a virgin, too, you were somewhat relieved that you aren't the only one inexperienced.

*21:19 pm*

"Wanna watch a movie?" Jungkook's soft voice was heard.

"Sure."

"Pick."

"Just choose anything." You replied.

Deciding on a movie, you went to the kitchen to make something edible.

You stood there, leaning forward against the counter in front of the microwave.

'Does kook love me?' This question has been occupying in your mind and you can't get it outta your head. Yes, he is being affectionate in some ways and and he is being a great boyfriend, but there was something missing.

A hot breath on your neck soon brought you back to your senses as you looked behind, seeing Jungkook, wanting to put his arms around your waist.

You smiled at him and just looked back in front of you.

"What is my sugerbun thinking of?" He asked while his head was comfortably buried in your neck.

"Nothing" You answered with a giggle. He hummed and started placing soft kisses on your neck and shoulder. Enjoying the moment, you softly pressed your head back on his shoulder.

"You don't know how much I love you..", he whispered. You did not answer.

Satisfied with the mark he had just created, he turned you around and smashed his lips on yours. The kiss wasn't like the kiss you get every morning, rather more rough and sort of...needy.

'Bing' you heard the microwave beep. Jungkook pulled away looking mad, and stepped away from you, not making an eye contact.

"Why did you stop?" You dared to ask. "I-I feel like your not comfortable enough to-" Your soft lips stopped his thin lips from blurting out nonsense.

*Skip 5 minutes*

You both were now in your dark bedroom, while being naked in front of each other and with marks all over you skin. "You are so beautiful" he slowly whispered, making you blush in the dark.

"P-Please be gentle" You begged. Silence took over for a second.

"Don't you trust me?"

"I do!"

"I love you" He mumbled to himself as he slowly entered you, always keeping in mind to be soft as he can possibly be.

Tightly shutting your eyes, you gripped onto his fingers that were inter wined with yours, trying to lessen the pain.

"I-Is it in yet?" You asked with a whimper.

"Half way through" He answered with a small giggle at your cute question.

You mentally cursed. The pain was overwhelming. After you felt no movement made by him anymore, You concluded that he was finally in.

"You adjust for now" He kissed your lips as a form of distraction. And it really was a good distraction.

"Yo-You can move" You informed, breaking the passionate kiss that held so many emotions which cannot be expressed in words.

Slowly he started to move in a slow phase, that marcher your feelings. "Sh-Shit" You cursed. As you started feeling the first streak of pleasure, making quite noises you never thought you were able to make.

Jungkook was happy to say the least. He was happy to be able to make you feel that way. "H-Harder" You whimpered.

Thrusting continuously at a rougher rate, he managed to get you to make more noises, but he was still not satisfied, knowing you were very shy.

"Moan for me baby, Don't be shy" He encouraged while still roughly yet carefully thrusting. You did just that. You felt more comfortable, letting your body talk for you.

After some harsh, yet pleasurable thrusts you felt something in your lower abdomen area, and it was very unfamiliar. "What is this f-feeling" you asked and moved a bit, but Jungkook stopped your movements.

"Cum for me princess", he huskily whispered, making you feel weak. Letting go of whatever you were holding, you released, arching your back and throwing your head back "FUCK" You screamed from the amount of pleasure.

"That was great" Jungkook confessed as you were shaking and were tired.

You took your time to catch your breath and finally answered.

"Thank you for being soft" You looked into his lusty eyes and smiled. "I love you" "I love you" you both said at the same time, making both of you giggle.

"Let me get you cleaned up, sugarbun"

The End~