Character biography

So this here character biography is just mean to list down what Characters y'all seen so far. 

I considered putting the memory point characters in but decided not to since this story is about the Now, not the Before.

Also this goes for the latex ones too

Name: Isaac Kindred

Age: 23

Male

Description: He has a somewhat fit physique albeit a bit thin. Has a slightly tanned white skin tone and a recent crew-cut  that he botched up on, giving it a messy look. The clothes he wears right now is an olive green M65 jacket with a slightly oversized cargo vest. Underneath all that is a tight fitting long-sleeved grey shirt with an undershirt underneath. He has a cheap sports watch that he still kept functioning after 5 years on his left arm with a pair of latex gloves to boot. Downstairs, he wears dark camouflage pants (I'm not an expert on camo patterns so feel free to imagine the pattern) paired with a pair of black combat boots (The cuffs of the pants are not stuffed inside the boots). He also has a military belt with a few small pouches and a few medium-sized pouches. He has a hiking bag and a grey crossbody bag slung across his chest.
Whenever he goes looting, he wears a M-50 gasmask and a combat helmet to keep his head safe. He also wears a dark-green soft cap with gold highlights

Weapons:

His weapons consist of a black Mossberg with a sling and a M45A1, as with the ammo for both of them. He also carries a Swiss Army knife along with a Slim Crowbar for looting. He has decent experience with shooting them and won't be afraid to use it in a pinch.

Black Latex Dragon:

Not much is known about this one. Probably just the same like all the other latex dragons in the game except with a bit of an adventurous personality. It's physical description consists of small stud horns with sharp pointy ears and dragon wings. After the confrontation with Isaac, Its mask is partially broken and is missing an eye. It now vows vengence against him for the beauty scars.

Annddd that's pretty much it for this. Apologies in advance for this month-long post but college is a bitch to get by through along with personal issues as well. I won't give up on this story along with the other acts to come. The next part is still in the works and I will try to complete it whenever I have the chance to.

Until then, stay safe