Death to the rapists

Uzui was pissed

Uzui was pissed. The letter from Rengoku had reached him just as he bagged most of Tomioka's things.

Hinatsuru and Makio were both twirling knives as they walked back to him. "So?" He looked up.

"They caught the men who did it."  Makio let a wolfish smile slip onto her face.

"Then let's not keep them waiting." She stated tauntingly. They grabbed the bags and Uzui paused for a second to grab a picture frame on the wall that felt important.

He placed it in his bag as they kept running. They didn't notice the person hiding in the shadows of the room.

The figure slowly emerged from the shadows with a nasty snarl. "So the bastards who put their hands on him were caught huh? The master will want to know about this."

The figure turned away and his six eyes narrowed as the strum of a biwa sent him away.

Uzui all but kicked his own door down and ran inside, hearing the groans of the males from the room they were locked in. He flew to his own room where he found Tomioka asleep, Suma snuggled up to him and Rengoku sitting on a little makeshift couch, watching over the two.

He sighed in relief and quickly hugged Tomioka, accidentally waking him in the process. He stirred, feeling arm arms holding him.

"Tengen? You're home?" He yawned sleepily, rubbing an eye with his fist. Uzui smiled.

"Yeah I am. I'm sorry it took me so long dove. I'll make it up to you." He promised. Giyuu smiled, still sleepy.

"S'no need. I'm happy that you're here at all." He mumbled before his eyes drifted shut and he slept again. Uzui smiled until a hand fell upon his shoulder. Suma. She was now standing up, murder in her eyes.

"Why don't we all go welcome our little guests to our home?" He asked darkly, a creepy grin slipping onto her face.

They all shared looks of bloodlust and left the room. The men felt nothing but torture that night as their head were splashed with boiling water, their skin burn and scalped off of them, their legs skinned from the knee down and most importantly, their dicks cut off and thrown into the scorching flames of a little fire.

Their deaths came when they were dragged outside sobbing and tied to wooden posts. Fires lit under them. They burned fairly fast and by the first rays of dawn, they were dead.

Rengoku smirked at the remains before glancing at their crows. "You won't tell the others that we just murdered four people right?" He asked slowly.

The crows nodded. "Only the master shall know." They all nodded and the crows flew off to report.

They quickly cleaned the blood out of the room that the men had been tortured in and tried their best to clear up the smell. Once they were done, they nodded in satisfaction and Rengoku left to go see his little brother.

By now, Giyuu was waking up. He looked around to see he was in bed alone for the first time in days. He pouted as he pulled the blanket over his head and turned into a hermit.

The sun's rays shone directly in his eyes no matter what way he turned so he groaned and kicked the blanket off, sitting up.

He grumpily walked to the bathroom and began to brush out his bedhead. He pulled it all into his signature ponytail and grabbed some clothes out of the bag that Tengen had dropped the night before. He brushed his teeth and finally left the room, smelling breakfast being cooked.

He groggily sat in a chair at the table and heard Tengen laugh. "You're still tired? It's almost ten o'clock!" He pouted.

"Screw off." He mumbled. A plate slid in front of him.

"Time to eat." Hinatsuru chimed. Giyuu pushed the plate away, still sleepy.

"I'm not hungry." Uzui sighed and quickly ate his food.

"Here we go again." He chuckled. He grabbed Giyuu's plate and pulled the man to where he was sitting.

He settled pretty easily into his lap and Uzui held the food in front of him. "You hardly ate yesterday so you're eating today."

He turned his head away stubbornly. "No!" Uzui gained a tick mark.

'Brat.'

After a few minutes of the man refusing to eat, Uzui got an idea. He grinned. "Well then. I know how to make you eat."

His wives looked on in curiosity, having a faint clue about what he meant. Uzui acted like he was eating the food, causing Giyuu to hum in satisfaction.

Then he quickly tilted Giyuu's head and kissed him. Giyuu's eyes widened as he let out a noise of shock, feeling himself be fed. Like a bird. He turned bright red and swelled the food.

Tengen pulled back with a grin. "Now that wasn't so hard was it?" He teased. Giyuu turned his head away, beet red. "Are you going to eat now?"

Giyuu still shook his head no. Uzui shrugged. "Fine. I'll just keep feeding you like this then."

And so he did. His wives had matching smirks while Giyuu ended up sitting face down on the couch, redder than he had ever been.

Tengen had a giant ass mug look on his face. "You gonna eat properly from now on?" Giyuu nodded into the couch. "Good."

There was a knock at the door. Makio looked up. "I'll get it!" She walked down the hall quickly and they heard the door open followed by quiet chatter.

Makio returned after a.minutes with a flyer in hand. "Anyone interested in this year's festival?" She asked.

They all shared matching grins as Giyuu sweatdropped.

'I swear to god some people are way too outgoing.'