𝖎. 𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖍𝖎𝖌𝖍 𝖗𝖓.

𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖍𝖎𝖌𝖍 𝖗𝖓.

❝ also known as : episode one ━
summer house ❞

river conklin was busy packing her bags for another summer in cousins , the conklin's joining the fisher's at their summer house.

the vacation had just started and the brown-haired girl had a small smile on her delicate face as the sound of doja cat's 'candy' filled her ears.

she walked around her room , shoving pieces of clothing in her bag as she grew more and more excited for their annual trip.

❝ i can be your sugar when you're fiendin' for that sweet spot. ❞

river swayed her hips to the music as she bend down to grab her favorite top of the floor, the glittery material feeling familiar against her hands. she quickly threw the top in her bag , zipping it closed and carelessly throwing the bag on the bed.

the girl followed after quickly , chuckling when she heard the lyrics of the song , it reminding her of a certain blonde-haired , blue-eyed hottie she had her eyes on ever since she was little.

put me in your mouth, baby, and eat it 'til your teeth rot. 

memories of last year at cousins flooded her mind.

her daydreaming was quickly interrupted as her brother , steven , entered her room. he plopped down on the bed right next to her , folding his arms behind his head.

❝ we're leaving in 10. ❞

he informed her , not moving from his spot in the slightest.

the brunette giggled at her brother's serious expression , bringing her hand up to her mouth as she snickered.

the boy raised his eyebrows at her , turning her head so she was looking straight at him. his eyes studied her face , lingering on her eyes as he tried to surpress a chuckle from leaving his lips.

❝ are you high right now? ❞

the girl's eyes widened ever so slightly , not knowing whether to be honest with her broter.

❝ i don't know , mom , am i? ❞

she answered him , snickering at her reference as her brown , doe-like eyes twinkled up at him.

he dropped down to the grey duvet covering her small bed , grinning at his younger sister before making his way towards the door.

❝ see you down in 5. ❞

he told her , once again snickering to himself and not sparing her another glance as he rushed down the stairs.

notes.

my baby river has been introduced!
tell me whatchu think <3