Rethinking

Hello again! It has been a month but I do have reasons.

Do not forget to vote and comment.

UNEDITED

Mr. Collins walked around the classroom, checking the homework. "Oh, and do not forget to do that problems on the back of the quiz," he commented. Half of the class turned their papers over and checked the back.

There were no questions on the back of the quiz.

"Geez, you guys have had me for three months now, you must by now that I never put questions on the back of the quizzes," he explained. He checked the person's in front of me homework, actually flipping through the pages then we moved on to me. "Did you do the homework, Autumn?" I nodded and he moved one to the person behind me, not even bothering to check my notebook.

Thanks Mr. Collin.

When the quizzes were done, Mr. Collin started to talk to a sophomore in the class. "How did you even make it into this class? If you look around, all the men in this class either have a beard, scruff, or muscle to show that they are seniors, and yet you, can barely touch the gas petal of your car."

"I can touch it!" the boy who Mr. Collin was talking to exclaimed.

"Yeah, with your seat all the way pulled up to the steering wheel," Mr. Collin said right back.

The sophomore put his head down into his arms, "But I have pool game," he mumbled.

The entire senior class in the room laughed.

"I have no idea why you insist on saying that almost day when I talk to you," Mr. Collin said. "What does that have to do with what we are saying?"

The boy shrugged, "I just thought that the senior girls in the class should know that I have pool game."

Mr. Collin shook his head, chuckling at the poor boy. When he stopped, he asked Laura, "Laura, would you go out with a sophomore boy?"

Laura laughed, letting her cheeks turn a soft tint of pink, "No. I am more into boys, or men," the class oh-ed, "that are older than me. Sorry, sophomore."

The class moved on to talk about the final that we were going to take at the end of the year. Well, the seniors and juniors were excused to take the finals if they were exceptional in that class, but if they failed, they had to take it.

"Autumn," Mr. Collin called me out, "I heard that the newspaper is switched to print next year. Are you still going to work for them or just quit and get an internship at a real newspaper?"

"I'm still going to work for the school newspaper, Mr. Collin," I told him. "Why do you think that I am going to leave the school newspaper for an internship?"