32. First Kill (Edited)

Ryan's pov

"Samuel" Eliza said shocked and stepped back and bumped into Noah.

I know many will think that I'm insane for bringing her here in this basement but she needs to realise what happens to those who dared to hurt her.

I'll fucking kill for her and even Die for her.

She needs to know and realise that she's a Valentino and no Valentino is harmed. I know she's scared of him, her past and her nightmares. But she needs to fight them and she will fight them.

She needs to know that she can't keep running in her life and has to use her weakness as her strength.

Eliza looked at me with questioning look.

"H-how? " She stuttered.

"This fucker woke up from coma 3 days ago, and i already had my men there to bring him here. And moreover I found his fucking friends who helped him hurt you" I spat angrily.

Angry not on Eliza but on myself, again remembering how she was tortured.

"W-why? " She again questioned.

"He would have come after you. He was involved with gangs and it would have become a problem. Also you need to face your inside monsters."

Her face paled knowing what I said was true.

I sighed.

"Listen Liz, don't take me as a fool. I have seen how you're sometimes in deep thoughts and scared and seeing every happy moment here like it'll be gone soon. You knew that he would come back for you. You knew he'll take you back. Back to that hell. So now you've to face all your fears, nightmares and monsters today. "

She just looked at me and then turned her face to see Samuel and his friends.
And i see so many emotions in her eyes.

Eliza's pov

What Ryan said was absolutely true. I always thought that I'll be back to that hell. I don't know why but maybe it was my fear towards Samuel. And Ryan's right, I need to fight my nightmares, my monsters, my past horrible memories.

I can't always run away.

While I was in my thoughts, Dustin handed me something. On looking, I saw he passed me a bat.

I looked at that bat for good 10 seconds and then tightened my hold on it.

I have to fight my bad memories. I can't keep running. No. I refuse to be weak now.

I held the bat tightly in my hand and stalked forward towards Samuel.

He was awake now. He had one swollen eye. He lifted his head and smirked looking at me.

"My pet. What a pleasant surprise. Now quickly tell these fuckers to untie me Or I'll fucking punish you like old tim- Ahhhh" He screamed hard.

Yes I did it. I swung the bat at him hard.

"This was for tripping me on stairs".

He again looked at me with red eyes and aggression that it almost made me cower away.

But i refused.

"FUCKING OPEN THESE CHA- AHH" he again screamed when I swung hard.

"You know Liz, this fucker and his bastard father were the reason your aunt died." Dad revealed.

"What!" I exclained stunned.

"He's saying the truth. As I told you they were involed in illegal works, they had enemies who killed your aunt. You were not the reason she died, they were." Ryan explained.