What to do

"Nice crib." Tyga commented while parking at the side of my house. I was already feeling tipsy and exhausted.

"Thanks." I replied lazily we both got out of the car and headed straight to my house door.

"So you gonna let me in shawty?"

"Ummm..." Only god knew what would happen if I let him in. But it's the least I could do for him being a hero for me. "Sure." I gave a smile and he smiled back and we were in the house.

"Damn! Girl your house is the shit." He looked like a 5 year old

running around in a play ground I couldn't help but let out a giggle.

"Make your self at home."

I sat on the sofa and he came back from looking around the place and sat next to me we both took off our shoes.

"You can help yourself in the kitchen." I said

"Nah don't worry about it." He came and sat beside me and put his shoulders around my arm

"So what do you wanna do then?" I asked 

"Lets have sex." He looked dead serious when he said that looking at me, but then he laughed which led me to give a sigh of relief.

"Well I mean that is if you want to?" 

"HA! Your funny, not when I just met you" 

He smiled and then we were back in silence enjoying each others company. But I started getting sleepy so I headed upstairs got changed and collapsed on my bed which felt heavenly. Then i heard footsteps and shoes being pulled off and another weight other then mine on the bed. I didnt care too much since I was too tired. 

Then i felt a pair of hands snaked around my waist and was pulled next to a warm chest

"Good night beautiful." He said and kissed the top of my head, I smiled and drifted off

---------------------

there will be some changes like your name will be in the story (Y/N) sry 4 the delay