001

(edited)                                ~ In a minute I'ma need a sentimental
                                                                  Man or woman to pump me up
                                                          Feeling fussy, walkin' in my Balenci-ussy's
                                                                     Tryna bring out the fabulous ~

beep! beep! beep!

Annalise rolled her body over to the source of the sound with a groan. 6:30 am. As she read off the time she quickly remembered she had an early flight this morning and got up instantly. The quick rush of blood to her head caused a mini headache to form. She turned off her alarm and unlocked her phone. 

Annalise is the kind of girl to have her whole entire day in order and if someone were to mess up her schedule she'd probably hate them for life. Maybe not hate them for life-, but dislike them for the rest of the day. By all means, Annalise wasn't a rude or annoying person, she just preferred her days to be stress-free and organized. 

Annalise walked into the bathroom and brushed her teeth. She then got dressed and grabbed her bag and her suitcase and brought them downstairs, making sure to bring her phone charger and laptop charger with her. 

Anna will be staying in a home on an island off of the coast of the UK. She was going to go live with her grandparents, not necessarily just for the summer because she thought that would be stressful for Reese(her horse), but she still had to ask her grandparents if she could stay longer than the summer.

She had pre-packed the night before, leaving the furniture around the house, as it was there when she got there. Annalise had also sent Reese, her leopard appaloosa, to her closest stable establishment, per usual, for the night and she had to get Reese on time around 8:00 pm. 

By the time Anna finished getting ready, it was 7:45 am. Just on schedule. When she walked into the kitchen she was greeted by her mother and father with warm smiles, which she returned. 

"Good morning Ann! Sleep well?" Her mother asked while hugging her daughter.

"Yes, surprisingly!" She answered, a hug followed by her response. 

"Do you have everything ready to leave?, your mother and I just finished packing our stuff." Her father said while yawning.

"Yup! All set and ready to go!" She answered with a smile.

Annalise was going to go live with her grandparents for the summer while her parents were moving into a new home, which Anna was welcome to if her grandparents denied her request. After they got their luggage into the car, her father drove the horse trailer while her mother drove the car. Annalise went with her father so she could say goodbye to Reese and help her father pack up all of Reese's tack and brushes. 

Annalise would be flying to the UK with Reese. Anna was okay with Reese flying overseas because during flights grooms provide them with special water-enhanced hay to keep them hydrated. 

Loading horses onto the tarmac wasn't hard either and she knew Reese would be okay with it as well because she's done it many times. Annalise was just worried about when they had to go on the ferry to get to the island. Reese hates water and acts up. Being surrounded by only water won't make it any better, so she's hoping for the best.

After about 15 minutes of driving, Anna, her father, and her mother arrived at the stables to pick up Reese.

 Anna got out of the trailer so her father could park at the front entrance while her mother went to go park in the lot.