Chapter 1

Y/n glances at the clock. It's 7:04. Her friends should be there any second now. Just as she thought that, she heard the doorbell ring.

"Hey guys! Come on in!" Y/n says, opening the door for her friends.
"Hi." Her two friends, Max and Robin, say in unison.

Y/n directs them toward the living room, since her parents wouldn't be home for another two days.

"So. Guess what I found a few days ago?" Y/n says excited, leaning on the back of her couch.
"Huh?" Robin asks curiously.
"Hang on. Let me get it. My mom gave it to me when we were going through her old things." Y/n says, going upstairs.

Y/n come back down a few minutes later holding a ouija board.
"Woah. We're not gonna use that are we?" Robin says, glancing at max, who looked intrigued, before looking back at y/n.
"Yes we are." Y/n nods. Robin looks at her nervously.
"What? Come on. It'll be fun. Plus my grandma died a few years back. I wanna try and contact her." Y/n says, hanging her head down a little bit.
"Come on Robin. You're not scared of ghosts are you?" Max says, wiggling her fingers toward Robin.
"Yeah. I am. Especially ouija boards. You don't know who you're contacting." Robin crosses her arms.
"Oh come on. If anything bad happens we'll end it." Y/n shrugs.
"...." Robin hesitates before finally saying, "Alright."
"Yes." Y/n puts her hand into a fist and pumps down.

"Ok. Is everything set up?" Y/n asks, looking around.
"Yep. Last thing is turn out the lights." Max says and y/n turns the lights off.
"Alright let's get to it. Don't take your fingers off the planchette." She says, putting two of her fingers on it.

Once everyone has their fingers on the planchette, y/n asks, "Is there anyone her in this room?" No answer. She asks again, "Are there any spirits in this room?" There was a pause for about 10 seconds before it moved to 'yes.' Y/n looks up.
"Can we ask you some questions?" Y/n asks again. 'Yes.'
"What is your name?" She asks and the planchette moves. 'E,' 'R,' 'I,' 'C.'
"Eric?" She says, face dropping. 'Yes.'
"Last time I checked you told me her name was Maria." Robin says scared.
"H-how did you die?" Max asks. There was a pause before it spelled out 'cancer.'
"Cancer? When did you die?" Y/n asks. '24. 11. 1991.'
"Where you a drummer?" Y/n asks. Robin starts getting scared.
"I can't do this anymore." She says, taking her hand off the planchette.
"No! Robin!" Y/n says, accidentally taking her hand off too. She puts it back when she realizes what she did, but it's too late. All the candles go out, the lights start flickering.
"Oh my god." Robin says.
"Uhh." Max says, looking around.
Suddenly, it stops. But y/n sees a figure standing in the corner.
"Oh my god. What is that? WHAT IS THAT?!" She yells, pointing at the figure. Robin and Max turn to see it.
"Oh my god. What did we do?" Robin asks, hiding behind y/n.

Y/n goes to turn on the light, but it doesn't work. The figure starts to walk towards them.
"Hello?" It calls.
"Hey that's my line." Y/n says jokingly.
"What?" It answers.
"Wait. Doesn't anyone have their phone?" Max asks.
"Yeah." Robin says, grabbing her phone and putting on her flashlight. She directs it toward the figure and they stand in shock.
"A-are. Are you Eric Carr?" Y/n asks and he nods.
"Yeah."