017

October 22nd, 1984

October 22nd, 1984

•••

BANG!
Something came from the bathroom, the mens bathroom. Uh oh.

I quickly walked towards the group of kids watching the exit of the school gym.

I saw Ali, and the others, they were standing there to see what was going to happen. I tapped Ali's shoulder, "What's going on?" I asked.

Silence filled the gym, the only thing playing is the music from the DJ, and the nosy kids whispering.

Ali shrugged her shoulders in worry, not knowing what's going on either.

I finally saw someone running out, my brother his shower moving back and forth from his quick running.

"What are you doing?" I yelled at him, my heart beating, I was anxious, waiting for his response, please don't say it, Danny.

"It's comin' around!"
Daniel yelled, finally making his way towards the exit. What did he do?

I looked at Ali, and then back to the group of skeletons running towards Daniel, and their was Johnny, soaking wet.

Shit!

I quickly looked at Ali, I walked towards the Daniel and the cobras. I was taking my heels off while doing so.

I then started running towards them, I finally found them beside a gate towards our apartment. Daniel almost made it.

I saw Johnny kicking and hitting Daniel in any possible way. Then Dutch yelling at Johnny egging him on.

I saw Bobby trying to stop Johnny, but Johnny wouldn't listen.

"What the hell!?" I yelled.

Johnny turned around to see me, I pushed his chest in anger. "What's your problem?" I yelled in his face, his wet suit getting on my hands from
When I pushed his chest.

"He's my problem, Y/N! He is! He couldn't leave well enough alone!" Johnny yelled, what did he mean by that?

He then started to kick him once again, "Aren't you going to stop him?" I yelled at the guys, standing and watching the beating go on.

They looked like clueless idiots, "No point,
Johnnys this angry, you can't stop it."
Tommy said, gulping.

I pulled Johnny towards me by his suit, turning him around so he would face me. I slapped his face, "Will you quit it Johnny? Please, dammit!" I yelled once again.