i turned to shadow and i flood therw the damge building turning people on the inside to shadow pulling them out. i got to the top. i pick up the shirken and i looked around at the white thinks and smiled. "im your enemy." i laughed then they started attacking i went on the kill with my shikein on charkra wires.

they all fell ripped him apart one stood up looking scared. "come on? scread your just going to die."

he ran screaming and i sent a thundering shriken there the ground it hit him ripped up the middle and came back to my hand. i turned to the sword and naruto and bee fighting in the back round. "listen up!" i order.

"we need to go help. because if naruto and be lose there life. we are screawed. we need to protect them. we need to battle. we may lose life but thats war NOW WHO WILL FIGHT!" i yelled getting the cword behind me.

we went in i was in full demon mode. i some my demon and we went to attacked the statue. it got bigger and bigger to match. i got on top of the 45 demon "ATTACK!"i yelled.

lunch we lunch and the staute knocking it down. "ill handle the staute!"i yelled to naruto.

he smiled and we dragged the staute fangs in and all then mardra grab me by my neck slaming me into the ground."miss me." i smiled lunching thunder at him.

he jumped back of me. "i want your power!" he yelled

"you cant have it!" i screamed

we went into the straight combat, he used wood style i used my vision i got back and he sommoned a dragon . i moved in the shadow doguing his attacks "Hanna!" tsunde called

i went back to her. "what?"

"let us handle mardra you go help with tobi."she told me.

i disappeared to the 45 and it sharkin down, i went to kakashi "hanna did you beat mardra."

"no. i didnt the kages and a group took over... theres to many people fighting." i sighed

i dispeared into the shadows following people then i land a hit after naruto missed. he lend back. "get your resengon ready ill hit frist." i whisper.

he nod. i dispeared again and i staid in naruto shadow naruto went into attack i got before him going therw then diapearing and naruto resagon hit.

i got out of the way. "who is he.?" kakashi asked.

then the mask feel to bits and we saw his face. "obito?" Kakashi said

"I told you so!" I yelled at Kakashi.

"this is no time for auggments."

"no its the perfect time. I was telling you about this three years and you irogrce it!"

"Hanna!"Kakashi yelled.

I teleported behind obito and cut him threw the middle. then I when back to Kakashi and punch him. "you asshole lision to me next time!!"I yelled

"wow." Sakura said.

then I knotice obito regeneration. guess I should of cut his head off. well that's not going to work again. "Kakashi whos this girl to you?" he asked.

"for you information I'm his sister Hanna hakate."

"Kakashi doesn't have a sister. plus she's to sassy." he said.

I cast the shadow bind. " what the hell is this!"

"I'm his adopt sister. I'm really a hyuga. well I don't choice my family." I smiled.

I click and my demons rise from the ground burning holes. " you want to play with demons let me show mine." I said.

his teleporting power couldnt work with the shadow binding. the demons walk around him. I get back. "MADARA!!" He screamed.