DIO's Curse

Jotaro walked quickly, and even with an injured person slung over his shoulder, (Y/N) practically had to run after him on the way back to his house. One second the (H/C) was worried about being late to school and now he was completely ditching it all together. Though he hadn't really planned on being attacked by some weird stand thing while taking Jojo to the nurses office. 

The Kujo residence was huge to say the least, with a beautiful pond filled with koi at the front of the expansive garden. The house had been built in a traditional Japanese style with sliding bamboo doors, tatami mats and a well kept zen garden. The place was spotless, looking like it had come straight from an architecture magazine's front page. But that was the way Holly Kujo liked it, nice, tidy and welcoming.

"Oh! Just now! My Jotaro must be thinking about me at school <3," she said, hugging a small picture of him to her chest, "It feels like our hearts are speaking to one another! What a special moment."

"No it's not," Jotaro replied, nonchalantly walking past his mother with a bleeding boy in tow and another classmate following close behind.

"J-Jotaro! What about school? A-And who's that?! He's covered in...in blood! Did you go and.."

"None of your business. Where's the old man..? Why does this house have to be so big? The tea room?"

"Y..yes I think he's in there with Mr. Avdol," she said cautiously peeking out of the door to watch her son walk towards the tea room.

"Hi Mrs. Kujo," (Y/N) tried to be somewhat polite, "Sorry for intruding."

"Intruding? Of course not! Any friend of Jotaro's is welcome," she seemed to light up at the idea her son had finally found some friends.

"Thank you Mrs. Kujo!"

"Hey!" Jotaro stopped just outside the door.

"Yes?" 

"You're looking a little pale today. Are you okay?"

".....," she smiled widely, "You bet <3! I'm fine thank you!" 

"Hmph."

"Bye Mrs. Kujo."

.·:*¨¨* ≈☆≈*¨¨*:·.

Noriaki Kakyoin lied passed out on the floor of the tea room, his chest slowly rising and falling with each breath, he looked pained as if even in his sleep there was something he couldn't escape. His pink hair fell across his face, dried blood coating the entire right side, evidence of the fight that happened barely an hour ago.

Awkwardly standing in the corner was (Y/N), he felt very out of place barely knowing anyone in the room other than Jotaro who stood over the body. His grandfather, Joseph Joestar, sat cross legged on the floor, questioningly looking over the boy, eyebrows knitted together in concentration. And there was Avdol, Mr. Joestars friend he met in Egypt three years ago. He seemed to know a lot about these so called stand things, which were as he was told, a manifestation of ones will and soul. Only stand users could see other stands, and only stands could hurt other stands. So why could (Y/N) see them? He definitely wasn't a stand user that was for sure. Maybe he was just some sort of outlier.

"This is no good. It's too late. We can't save him. He'll die in a few days," Joestar said with a sigh.

"What!?" the (H/C) said, the boy wasn't even hurt that bad.

"Jotaro this isn't your fault look, do you know why? Why this man will obey DIO, even to kill? Let me show you!"

He moved Kakyoin's hair to reveal a small fleshy nub on his forehead. It seemed to dig into his skin, squirming slightly and making a faint chittering noise. It was alive. (Y/N) wanted to throw up, that thing in his head was alive like some sort of gross parasite taking over the boy's brain. He covered his mouth and looked sharply away.