0.0

Hey my Sunshines it's me  Moonlight_F1

As you can see i decided to start a new book
a book that I've wanted to make for a long time but i never really got the motivation to take the first steps.

I basically  came up with the idea to make this book after reading xxflowerelinexx her amazing F1 gc book
(you guys should  definitely go check it out)

However i'm still a little insecure to write this book,But after having a few little small talks with xxflowerelinexx i decided it was time to push my  insecurities away and give this a try.

I also wanna clarify a few things:

1.English isn't my main language so if there are any grammer mistakes please let me know

2.In this Book i will use the Driverline up from 2021,i put a picture of the Driversline up in the first chapter but i don't know if it's the te right one so let me know if it isn't right.

3.Like i already said i will use the 2021 line up so that means Nikita will be in this book as well,now i can understand that some of you don't like him and i wanna make clear that i don't support any of the bad things he said/did.

4.Even though the fact that Alex didn't had a seat in the 2021 season(if i'm right) i still put him in this book because hey who doesn't like Albono?!

5.Besides the chapters where the drivers are chatting in the groupchat i wanna make some chapters with point of vieuws,
but these are hard to write in English when English isn't your main language so i probably will write this in dutch or i will figure out a way to write it in English somehow.

6.Also i will take suggestions for chapters,
so if you want me to make a chapter about a specific driver or a specific topic you can either send me a dm or let me know in the comments.

Now this where the things i needed to clarify,but maybe after reading these points you guys may think "why writing English if it isn't your main language" or "why writing in English if your English isn't perfect"

Well i decided to challenge myself a bit and i also wanted to make a english book so my followers who don't speak dutch don't feel left out.

This my dear Sunshines was Everything i wanted to tell you guys,i hope you guys have a great day and stay tuned.

PS: I really want to thank xxflowerelinexx  for giving me tips and advice,i wouldn't know where i would be without you right now