BIO:

So yeah, here's a new story I'm happy to do.

I got a new TV in my room after my previous one broke and watched a bit of Konosuba after a long time and decided to make this story.
_______________________________________

Name:
(Y/N) (L/N)

Nickname:
Magolor (Name as a Devil King General)

Likes:
Money
Power
Technology
Magic
Wiz
Gem Apples
Proving your superiority

Dislikes:
Losing Money
Failing a mission
Failing in general
Stupidity

Info:
You Hail from a kingdom known as Halcandra that had been taken over by the Devil King.

You used to be a scientist and wizard studying ancient artifacts, but you always craved more.

When the Devil King took over, you pledged your loyalty to him to gain more power and status.

You became a feared and respected member of the Devil King's Generals.

However, that was never enough for you, you wished to usurp the Devil King and planned to do that by using an artifact known as the Master Crown.

You found this artifact was guarded by an ancient 4-headed dragon named Landia.

Even with your ship the Lor StarCutter, you were shot down.

Pieces of your ship ended up being scattered throughout the land and to make matters worse, the Devil King found out about your attempted betrayal.

So you fled and decided to lay low in Axel until you could find your ship pieces and rework your plan.

That's how you ended up where you were now.

Personality:
You are a cunning and manipulative individual who takes great pride in your intelligence.

You like learning about powerful artifacts and expanding your knowledge.

You're quite greedy and love making money, which puts you at odds with  Aqua who spends too much money on booze.

You cannot fathom why Megumin refuses to learn any other spells that could be more useful and you don't think you ever will.

In fact you look down on her as a Mage for that.

You like to experiment with new magic and science, and you're willing to use anyone as a test subject for your experiments.

Luckily, Darkness being the masochist that she is volunteers as a Guinea pig and you aren't one to pass up a free test subject.

You desire power more than anything and are willing to do anything to become stronger.