The School That Changed Me Clip

Since TSTCM is published this book is only a clip. Sorry guys but you can now purchase this on amazon (paperback) and creatspace.com (ebook). Have a great day!

My name is Adam Mason, I was born in Los Angeles, California, I grew up in Manhattan, New York, and I currently live in San Diego, California. My boyfriend was Kyle Finch and my best friend used to be Xavier Banks. Xavier and I had been best friends since I moved to Manhattan in second grade, and when Kyle moved to Manhattan in fifth grade, we became very close.

Xavier is a bit odd and he's not the smartest person in the world... He was a born prankster in Manhattan; he's been pulling pranks since he could walk. When I moved to Manhattan, Xavier put an ad out for someone to help him with prank ideas and set up; I told him that I'd like to help with both. That's how Xavier and I became best friends.

Kyle is the most popular guy at school, he has perfect grades, he is handsome and he plays sports, you name them he plays em, Le cross, Football, Soccer, Crochet, Basketball, Tennis, ect....

I'm the only girl in the group, and I have almost perfect grades, but the reason Xavier, Kyle, and I got along so well was that we all loved pulling pranks! You name it, we've done it!

In fifth grade, Kyle moved to New York. I thought I should talk to him, because I knew what it was like, moving somewhere where no one knows who you are and you don't know anybody... When lunch came I sat with Kyle...

"Hi, your Kyle right?" I asked quietly

"Yeah, aren't you in my class?" His brown hair flowed just the right way as he studied half of his BLT sandwich, removing all of the lettuce.

I sat across from Kyle as he took a bite out of his BLT avoiding the T, without the L "Ms. Finch's class?"

He swallowed and uncapped his 20 oz. Dr.Pepper "Yep. Ms. Finch is my mom."