2

"Let's eat. I'm starving. I haven't ate since last night." Calum complained, next to me.

"Okay you hungry ass, we'll eat." I joked. "You choose. Because if you haven't noticed, I don't know this place. I've only ever left your house a couple times." I added, rolling my eyes.

"Sure thing. So...." Calum said, deep in his last word. "Do you like burgers? How about that burger grill, it's only a few blocks away?" he asked me.

"I'm fine with whatever." I said, thinking to myself; why did he make me lead the way, when he knew where everything was?

"Burgers it is." he cheered, as I looked over at the road next to us.

"Okay." I smiled sarcastically.

"I guess I'll lead the way then." Calum joked, noticing that I was walking behind him.

"You do that." I joked back at him.

We turn down a few streets that I was unaware of, and approached a nice looking restaurant.

"Here it is. I know the owners. They are pretty chill." Calum smirks.

"Okay.." I say, now starting to feel hungry.

We stepped inside and were immediately greeted with a smile from the waitress.

"Hello Cal, Miss." She smiled at us. "What brings you in today?" She asked Calum.

"Just hungry." Calum grinned at her.

"Well you came to the right place. Josh just got here a half hour ago, so he will be serving you today." She smiled, leading us to a table.

"Thank you." I smiled at her, as I sit down.

"No problem. I'll give you guys a few minutes to take a look at our menus and then we can get you started." She smiled, before walking away.

(sorry for the super short chapter! but look at my new cover photo! 5sosbaee made it for me!!! Give her some love! Anyways, unfortunately, I am putting this story on hold. Sorry! I have been recently working on Remember Me? so check that out! But yeah, I'll be back to working on this soon! Sorry if I disappointed any of you :(

(OMG I JUST REALIZED THAT I FORGET TO PUBLISH THIS SO NO ONE KNEW THAT THIS WAS ON HOLD OMG IM SO SORRY! FORGIVE ME BAES!)

ALSO READ bunnibutt NEW STORY BROS IT IS AN ORIGINAL IDEA SO YEAH GO GET AT IT!

lol bye ILY ALL!!!