~Chapter 3~✓

Sorry I haven't updated recently. All last week I had a summer camp.

~Lorenzo's POV~

I stare at her with a blank face.

"I know you don't. But at least let me take you home. I will put my phone on speed dial for 991."

I said grabbing my phone and typing 911 on it before handing it to her

I look down at her and see she's deep in thought.

"What's it going to be?"

She looks up at my eyes and nods.

I open the door wider for her so she can get in.

I close the door gently then walk to my side and get in.

In the corner of my eye, she jumps when I start the engine.

I turn the heater on and point the vents towards her.

She must be freezing

As I start to drive off I look over at her and see her eyes slowly closing.

"Before you go to sleep. I need to know your address."

She tells me her address and then slowly falls asleep.

"Good night sweetheart."

As I drive I start to think about what I'm doing. I'm not thinking straight. It's dangerous for someone like her to be in my world.

I know I've only just met her but you can just tell. She's innocent, shy, pure-hearted, and selfless.

She's also way too beautiful. She's like an angel. I've never seen someone so beautiful.

Those big pouty lips look so kissable. Her brown and green eyes. Those freckles all over her face that she probably has all over her body. Her height. Her brown hair looks so soft. I just wanna run my fingers through it. Her sweet voice.

I sound like a fucking middle schooler boy

This is way too dangerous.

But my father taught me something. "Even in our world of hell, you can always find heaven"

The most important thing in my dad's life is my mom. Even though it makes him weak it also makes him stronger.

My great great great grandfather started this "business" and passed it along. Now it's mine.

We are the most feared "business" in the world. Not to mention I'm also the CEO of one of the biggest companies in the world.

I've been very busy.

Around 30 minutes later I pull up to a small house. It's very homie.

I stop the car in Infront of her house.

I look over at her and see her peacefully sleeping.

"Sweetheart." I gently shake her awake.

It takes a few minutes to fully wake her up.

She looks up at me with tired eyes and blinks then a few times. Like she's thinking.

She rubs her eye with her fist making her look like a Toddler.

She looks out the window and jumps.

"T-thank y-you."

She mumbles under her breath.

"Here."

I hand her my business card. She looks up at me with a confused face.

"If you need anything. Call me."