A full diary of lies

One - the diary

Ivy sat next to Issy her younger sister . Ivy looked at her with cold brown eyes . They were almost dead they were that cold. Issy was frozen on the spot . A ghost could not be so life like . Ivy only laughed bitterly before a cloud of black mist engulfed her . And a loud shriek erupted from Ivy . Issy stumbling back , Ivy screaming . Issy began to cry . " Ivy , Ivy , Ivy ! " Issy cried but something held her back from reaching her beloved older sister . " Ivy ! "

Issy shot out of her bed. Sweat beads dripped down her forehead as she gasped . She felt so tired . A empty bed always caught her attention . The bedding was how Ivy left it , neat with a teddy on a pillow. Issy pulled her blankets of her and threw them away carelessly . She slipped on her odd sock before walking onto the cold linoleum of the bathroom after walking through her room and getting a change of clothes .

Issy let the water run while she un plats her medium lenth hair . The water steamed up the room .

Issy ringed out her hair and clipped it up letting a few strands fall onto her face . She was still freaked about the nightmare . Issy pulled her top over her singlet , it was a blue mesh top and she also wore a white denim skirt and black flip flops . Issy padded down the stairs , her cellphone sat on the charger ready to be used during class. The wallpaper sprang up . Two girls and one boy . One with warm brown eyes dark straight brown hair a oval face and a warm smile . Ivy . The other had lighter hair blue eyes with gold flecks . Issy and the guy Issys twin brother who had just walked in the room . Issy unlocked her phone and a unknown number had sent her a text :

Issy , please go into the wardrobe and on Ivy's side there is a loose board pull it out and get the diary !!!!

Issy deleted the message without reading it. Issy looked up at her brother Tom . " You ready ? " Issy asked picketing her cellphone and grabbing the car keys . Issy Closed the door behind her as Tom decided he wanted to walk .

Tom ran to meet up with Hank . A tall senior who was a year older than . " Tom. " Hank said. As Issy drove past in her old lexis which she hated . In her option hank looked like a plastic ken doll . Issy pulled up to her parking spot beating Kelly a friend of Ivys .

" Your sister sucks ! " Hank hissed . Issy rolled her eyes hearing all of the conversation . When you put up with Hank and Tom who like her when they are not at school and are asses at school Issy just finds it funny. Hank fell over hard . It was almost Karma , he was mean so he fell . " Get up dude ! " Tom cried . But Hank felt a hand pushing him down . " Leave her alone. " Split through his ears but only his . It sounded despite and sad . " Ah I cant ! " Hank hollered he looked like a spaz .

Issy pulled up a seat next to the empty seat that Ivy would sit in . She would pass notes , spitballs were often thrown through a straw and there is a pile or wad of gum under that seat . Ivy would always pull the good girl act turn around and shed be a brat .

" Good morning class , now today we are learning about a supernatural species now they often bring misfortune and death they can be doubles or exact replicas of one person like a twin in modern mythology or in accident mythology a evil spirit . " Mr Doc said . He was old but not old . " A doppleganger ! " Issy sprang up . " Yes Miss Herse a doppleganger . " He said rolling his eyes . " Oh and Miss Issy stay out of the staffroom . " He said Issy looked down . " But... " Issy scattered her language .