I Need to stop..But I dont know if I can

(Zayn POV)

It was our turn to perform and all I could think about was Caprice. There was just something different about her. I mean a girl that reads comic books. A HOT girl that reads comic books! That's something you dont see everyday. Perrie made fun of me when I read mine so I stopped.

"Those girls seem really cool." Liam said.

"Yeah, especially Caprice. She was the easiest one to talk to." Niall said while getting his hair fixed.

"And don't forget the hottest." Harry said smirking.

He wasnt supposed to notice. I mean I dont see why not, since he is single..but still.. I didnt want him to notice.

"I'm going to get her number when all of this is over." Harry said cheekily.

I hoped he didnt get it. I love Harry and all but I just didnt want him to get her number. Any other girl yes, but Caprice NO!

"Okay guys youre turn." The producer said to us.

As we sung Kiss You all I could think about was Caprice. I really do hope they win. It would be cool to be signed to the same label.

When we finished up our performance we instantly went backstage anxious to hear the results. We went over to the guy finalist, shook his hand, and wished him luck and then made our way to the girls.

They all looked hot but Caprice looked HOT! Her makeup was simple but yet made her look even more beautiful. I loved her red highlights, i guess because red is my favortie color. I didnt notice how sick her body was.  The girl had a killer six pack, way better than any of us.

"You girls look Hot!" Harry said eyeing Caprice in particular. Could he just not flirt for a minute!?

"Thanks! You guys were great! Kiss you is one of my favorite songs." Caprice said smiling.

That was one of my favorite songs of ours too. Is there anything not right about this girl?

A producer came and rushed the girls to the stage entance. We wished them good luck quickly and turned to the monitor to watch.

The girls seemed sooo nervous. When the presenter said that they had won it was one of the funniest things I've ever seen. There they were standing still with their mouths open while everyone was going mad. The guys and I were laughing histerically. I'm soo happy for them. For her..I was happy to know that this would not be the last time I see her. That she would be on t.v or magazines. I shouldnt be this happy. It's okay to be a little happy but not this happy. Maybe she should be with Harry. I know its for the best. These feelings need to stop. But I dont think theyre going to....