Love Wins Over Enemity💖💖

" whatt , no way my son cant do this " Mr.Shukla shouted on top of his voice while Mr Ahuja gave him a glare , both were standing in confrence hall of Shukla Industries

" stop acting Shukla , now tell me where is my daughter " Parminder said to him ,he knows that if this news is not true Parminder would never come to him but still he is not able to digest the face that his son has kidnap a girl , Ashok Shukla was confuse with his son's this move why did he kidnap that Ahuja's daughter but about one thing he is sure Sid is upto something big unless he wouldn't have done this.

" look Parminder i dont know anything about this and if Sidharth had done this i promise you your daughter will be with you in two days , she will not get a single scratch because of my son " Ashok said , he knows that what a daughter means to a father , he himself is a father of girl , he can't let his son spoil the image of a girl , whether that girl is his enemy's daughter

Parminder nodded in agreement , he knows that if Ashok had promised now nothing will happen to his daughter and she will be with him very soon , there was a time 20 years back when Ahuja and Shuklas were bestest friends but because of some misunderstanding the war start between both the families and their hate for each other increased .

Ashok tried every possible way to contact Sidharth but he was able to trace him, Nobody knows where he is, Sid's assistant also denied him saying he don't know where Sidharth is?

Ashok was shocked with his son's disappearance and Him kidnapping His enemy's daughter but he don't know that real shock is waiting for him.

Sidharth Shukla was standing outside of Shukla Mansion with his newly wedded wife Mrs. Shehnaaz Sidharth Shukla. Their last conversation leads them to take this step of marriage.

Flashback

"Shehnaaz whats wrong with you? We both know that we love each other then? Sidharth shouted on top of his voice, Shehnaaz was hell adamant on going back.

"Sidharth I don't want to talk about this, let me go" Shehnaaz again repeated her this sentence, every time he asked her something, she answered him with this sentence only.

"You've to Shehnaaz, Its time you speak up, speak up damnit, why are you not accepting the fact that we love each other" He grip her shoulder tightly

"Ha karti hu pyaar aapse, that's why am not accepting, Sidharth my dad will kill you if he come to know about us, you don't know my dad, he can do anything" Shehnaaz finally break down in front him,Sidharth quickly gathered her in his arms, their bodies were palstering to each other.

"Marry me, tumahare dad kya koi bhi kuch nahi kar sakega" Sidharth said, Shehnaaz looks at him shocked, but when she look into his eyes Shehnaaz found herself getting lost in his love.

"Am ready, I also want to spend my reat of the life wth you" Shehnaaz said, she placed her lips on his, pulling him into passionate kiss, Both were pouring their love for each in that kiss

Flashback Ends

 Sidharth holds her hand in his and take her inside the mansion, Shehnaaz was claded in Red saree, Sindoor adored her hair partition, Choodas in her hand, and Shehnaaz is looking like a perfect newly wed girl, Sidharth's bride.

Rita Shukla was shocked watching her son with a girl, by looking at them she guessed what her son did.

"Mom meet your daughter in law i.e. Mrs. Shehnaaz Sidharth Shukla" Sidharth said, both bends down to take her blessing, Rita come out of shock and gave them her blessings.

Rita smiled looking at her Bahu, She is proud of her son's choice but poor soul doesn't know that her bahu is their family enemy's daughter.

"Sidharth" Someone shouted on top of his voice, all looks toward the direction from voice come, the owner of voice was not happy with the things going on his house, he look at his son then at his bahu.

"Do you love him?" Ashok questioned Shehnaaz, if they both love each other then he'll not question them further and will accept them

"Ha, we both love each other" Shehnaaz said in low voice, Ashok looks at her keenly, reading her expression, she is saying truth.

Ashok nodded, he took out his phone and called Parminder and inform him about SidNaaz's marriage.

After half an hour Parminder came there, Shehnaaz was scared of her father's reaction but Sid assures her.

"No matter what am with you, always" Ashok said, he squeeze her hand in assurance

"Am sorry dad but I love him" Shehnaaz said

"What is this Shehnaaz? What made you think that I'll forgive you after what you did?" Parminder shouted on her

"Calm down Parminder, we cant do anything now, they both love each other, its better if we gave them our blessing and accept them, Iss dushmani mein hum apne baccho ki zindagi toh barbaad nahi kar sakte" Ashok said, he place his hand on his shoulder

Parminder was thinking about what Ashok said, then he looks at his daughter, her yes were clearly showing that shehnaaz is happy with this marriage and her love for Sidharth can be read by anyone in her eyes, Sidharth was holding her hand through out the whole time, not leaving her once, all this was noticed by him.

"Shehnaaz come here" Parminder open his arms for her, Shehnaaz immediately hugged her father.

"Am happy for both of you" Parminder gave them his blessings.

Both Ahuja and Shukla's decided to start a new life forgetting their enmity .