♥ ᴇꜱᴘʀᴇꜱꜱᴏ ♥

The next day, Tadano felt alone

It wasn't that he was lonely physically. He was constantly surrounded by people as he sat in class. His dear friend, Komi, was sitting next to him, and his new companion, (Y/N), was sitting in their seat toward the front of the classroom. Everyone was in their routine places, but the normality of his life was in shambles.

╔══════ ∘◦ ☆ ◦∘ ══════╗

Tadano is being ignored.

╚══════ ∘◦ ☆ ◦∘ ══════╝

Tadano sat in his seat, fighting the urge to sit with his head in his hands as he contemplated what brought about this sudden change. His didn't like that his average life was being shattered, and he disliked more that he couldn't understand why. He looked over to Komi, hoping to meet her fleeting gaze, but he didn't receive even a second of her time. Then he turned to (Y/N). They were reading a book. That seemed normal, but it was clear that they hadn't turned a single page since they had opened it. 

'Are they both angry...?'

He decided to take his chances and get Komi's attention.

"K....Komi?"

A strange aura appeared around the girl, flickering through a series of emotions. It seemed that she was struggling with her own emotions. She picked up her pencil and scratched at her notebook, each new line adding a new weight of tension on Tadano's shoulders.

'We need to talk.'

'I guess she really is angry at me?!' The boy sweated profusely. A lightbulb suddenly went off in his head. 'So then, that means...' He moved his eyes over to (Y/N), who was still on the same page of their book. '(L-L/N) too...?!'

You sat in at your desk, heart and mind aching. Komi had just walked out of the classroom with Tadano, you noticed. You wanted the courage to do the same.