I have always loved you~ Part 2

He set the glass aside before the door opened and Graves came in. He had taken off the black suit and was now wearing the white shirt with the black trousers. His golden jewelry with the precious stones was off, but he still radiated attractiveness.
,, Sit down," came the quiet order and Graves sat down on Albus' seat. ,, Whiskey or wine?" followed the question as the two bottles rose and the glass with the flower engraving began to float. ,,Whiskey" came just as quietly and his dark eyes did not leave Gellert's unequal.

While the bottle felt the glass, Graves took it out of the air when it was ready and sipped it briefly before letting it float beside him. ,,Did he say anything?" came the next question and Gellert's warning tone meant that no lie would be allowed and if it was, there would be immediate consequences. ,, No, he was silent...he had cried, but otherwise he was quiet " he admitted after a moment's hesitation. Gellert avoided his gaze and with a wave of his hand lit the fire in the fireplace as it was getting dark outside. He hated it, he hated that Aurelius had failed, it made him furious. ,, I'm disappointed Graves, I just asked him to do it, that's all" came the spider and he looked the others in the eye again. Graves sipped his golden drink again before replying, ,, I know, but I told you he's not ready emotion alone isn't enough, it takes practice-" Graves was interrupted when Gellert raised a finger to silence him. ,, And discipline he must learn to obey. He could have defeated him if he didn't have a weakness in him, a weakness he got from you, Percival," came the first threatening words and Graves took a sip of the drink this time. ,, I don't see what our relationship would have to do with that," he admitted and briefly raised an eyebrow, although Gellert knew it was a hopeless lie to get out of the situation - pathetic.

He reached for his glass of wine and took a sip before running his tongue over his lips before speaking, ,, Don't play the fool Graves, you keep him away from me as much as you can. You hate me for what I did to him in your eyes. You don't hate my dream you don't care about it. No you narcissist only cares about the well-being of Credence and why ? Only for love" he said to him out of anger and jealousy and something seemed to have happened in Graves as if the realization had come. ,, Love? Grindelwald, you should know what it means to be blinded by love. All this and your past and future you live only for Albus Dumbeldore and why? Out of love, so you wouldn't be alone, you couldn't bear to be alone," Graves confronted him with his own inner problems, and Gellert's expression changed to one of disgust. ,, An observer through and through, Graves, ever since we first met I knew you could do it. You saw inside me, you saw everything.

The pain, the suffering, the plan and the truth". ,, What now will you kill me, torture me, leave me alone or continue this endless back and forth? Because in a duel I would be defeated because of your staff and you wouldn't get any fun out of that in your current state" the auror got to the point and Gellert smiled knowingly. ,, Always so clever and predictable Percival Graves and yet cool and calculating I appreciate that about you. No I will not kill you that would be too easy no. A duel like you said would be boring but torture is an interesting idea don't you think?" he said amused before he stood up and looked out of the window before his gaze went into the flames. The desire for pain the desire to demonstrate a releasing for his pain and his power had to be created and he knew exactly how.

The plan was in place and with pleasure he watched his victims break. ,, Come in," he said clearly, and Graves closed his eyes knowingly to what was most likely to come. The punishment. But how far would someone like Gellert go to prove his power and cruelty? He would cross borders he would go infinitely far only so that his feelings would stop and he would do it with joy with such infinite joy. That way he would not have to face his own demons. It was so simple and yet so complicated. He needed only one moment and that was the moment when the sacrifices broke, it would become divine, it would become beautiful, it would become instructive. Aurelius had taken off the wet jacket and dried himself before he wore black pants and a black shirt. His already pale skin seemed even lighter and in combination with his black hair made him look almost sickly.