Chapter 12. Aka, I gave everyone superpowers/talents

T/W:

POV: Grian 

"How bad is it?" I ask, wondering what happened during my leave of absence. "Well, as I said, the Watchers are attacking small towns, closer to the size of Evo. For instance, the Truly Bedrock SMP was attacked just last week. Luckily, there were no casualties. Just some injuries. And before you ask, Zloy is ok." 

Me and Zloy had met back in Yandere,(the town). We weren't as close friends as me and Mumbo, but we were friends. 

"What's the plan?" I ask. "I don't know." Yalli answers. "That's why I came to find you as soon as possible." I think for a minute, then decide. "Call an all Admin Meeting. I even want Admins in training there. Tell the Admins in training to bring any friends or family that are talented in fighting or may be useful in this fight, but after the meeting, tell the younger ones that they don't have to fight." I reply. "Ok, but what about you? Your still technically a child." "I'm more powerful than you. You know that. I'll have to fight anyway, it might as well be with the rest of you." 

Yalli nods, and calls in the scheduling for the meeting. I wave goodbye, and step through a golden portal, taking me back to my alley. 

###

The next day, a Thursday, and well into winter, i head to school, wearing whatever I could find to stay warm. In social studies, Mumbo passes me a note reading 'why aren't you wearing a coat?' I pass it back with the note'I'm not cold' and go back to trying to focus on the lesson. But just as I'm starting to understand the teacher's words, I get another note from Mumbo. 

'Do you know where Xisuma is?' I think for a moment. He isn't training to be an Admin, right? If he's at the meeting, there might be some trouble. I brush off my concerns, and wright back 'no' to Mumbo. 

###

At lunch, Xisuma shows up, and announces to the table "Everyone! I have important information. There is an emergency All Admin Meeting tomorrow, and all of us are attending. Me because I'm an Admin in training, and you because they want anyone with unique talents, which all of you do." 

A murmur passes through the group, and my stomach does a back-flip. I decide to play the new kid who doesn't know anything. "What can you all do?" I ask, genuinely curious. 

Xisuma smiles, and we go around the table. 

"I'm an Admin in training, as I said earlier. I take the normal classes, as well as extra ones for both Admin training and an early college program. Iskall, you next."

"I'm good at PvP, building, and ok-ish at redstone. I also have a little bit of magic, although I don't know what kind. False, you next."

"I'm a PVPer, and I'm taking piloting lessons. Bdubs."

"I'm a builder, and have a little bit of daytime magic. Keralis."

"I can tell when someone's lying. Most of the time, anyway. Ren"

"I'm a wear wolf/dog or wolf hybrid. Etho."

"I know martial arts and sword fighting. I trained to be a ninja for a few years before this. TFC."

"I cook, and have some healing powers that I usually put into the food I make. Tango."

"I have nether magic and-" "he's a demon! A nether demon!" Impulse buts in. "Yes, I am, technically, but I prefer nether magic. I can also talk to and befriend ravigers. Impulse, you know next."

"I'm an Angel! I have Ather magic. Zedaph."

"I'm gifted in science, and, idk, creativity? Sure, let's go with that. Cub."

"I have Vex magic. Scar."

"I also have Vex magic, and some elf blood which lets me sometimes talk to trees. I'm not very good at it though. Mumbo."

"I'm good at redstone and traps and strategy. I WILL beat you at chess. Um, Iskall, no you already went, um, Doc."

"I'm a creeper hybrid and a cyborg. I'm also gifted in science. Jevin."

"Slime hybrid. Cleo."

"I'm a zombie hybrid and ok-ish at PvP. Joe."

"Strategist and poet. Hypno."

"I have sped up healing, if only by a bit, and am a good PVPer. Stress."

"Healer. I know some magic and natural and modern medicines as well. I also have ice and water magic. I'm cold resistant. Wels."

"I come from a long line of knights. I have training in PvP and horse riding as well as magical armor. Beef."

"I'm immune to certain types of magic. XB."

"I have defensive magic, shields and stuff. And I'm the last one, so um, to you X."

"Now, Grian your turn." My mind races, trying to think of something. 

"Um, I'm not really good at anything useful. I can build, and that's about it." I say, trying to make X not take me to the meeting. Unfortunately for me, he replies with "You should come anyway. Now, does anyone know anyone else who should come?" He continues. I raze my hand. "Yes, Grian." "Xanthus should come. He has magic and experience with, uh, evil people." I realize in the middle of speaking that I'm not supposed to know the threat that the meeting is about. 

Xisuma gives an explanation of 'do I have to?' Through his helmet, and the other hermits do likewise. Finally, he nods his head, and continues. "Anyone else?" Again, I raze my hand. "Grian." Xisuma calls. "Hels knight." Wels jumps up from the table and protests, along with the other hermits. Finally, i stand on top of the table and clap my hands, getting their attention. "I know what he did as well, and I promise that isn't evil. If you, Wels and Xisuma disagree, we can talk later. I also have another suggestion. NPG. He's a robot me with good PvP skills and a smart brain. He also can't be hurt and would like to be let out of the closet." 

At that, I get a lot of weird looks, but everyone stops arguing, so, who cares. I sit down, and Xisuma proceeds to explain where and when to meet him to go to the meeting. 

###

After school, me and Wels go to Xisuma's house to discuss the 'Hels and Xanthus' problem. 

I enter the mansion and am immediately greeted by Xanthus and Hels. I hug both of them, and and introduce them to each other. Hels trys to kneel in my presence, but I tell him to stop. Xisuma comes down from what I can only assume is his room, and, using some invisible magic, i grab NPG(non player Grian) from my closet in the Admin quarters and bring him here. The two of us hug to, and I apologize for locking him in the closet, then I introduce NPG to the others. 

 Now that me, Xanthus, Xisuma, Hels, Wels, and NPG are here, we start the discussion. 

"I vote that NPG, Hels, and Xanthus go to the meeting." I say. Xisuma speaks next. "I vote that Hels and Even stay, and maybe NPG as well." Wels goes next. " I vote the same as Xisuma." 

I turn to the three in question, and they vote to go. 

"Ok, the initial vote is 4 for Xanthus, 4 for Hels, 4 for NPG, two maybes for NPG, two noes for Hels, and two noes for Xanthus. Now, if you want Hels to go, stand on this side of the room, and if you want him to stay, go on the other side. We'll do this like a debate." I say. Everyone goes to there respective sides, and our debate begins. 

1251 words. 

Written 6/19/2022