v - thoughts of the past

AN: I can't keep up with updating this story even though I made only six chapters. It's been so tiring and I'm honestly drained. But for you all, I'm going to keep going. But I hope you enjoyed the story so far! And I'd appreciate it if you vote so that others can enjoy it too.

"It's your fault your father is in jail

"It's your fault your father is in jail. All because of you."

--

"--NO WAY! HOTTER than Phoebe Cates?" Steve said, still shocked that Dustin even managed to get a girlfriend. Dustin nodded and took another bite of his banana float. Apparently, He met a girl at camp, and they are now a couple. Andy couldn't believe it either since all this time he had been the one unable to get chicks, while the others in the party each had girlfriends, but that wasn't the case anymore. And Andy was pretty jealous since she was the only girl in the party that was single.

"She's brilliant too. Plus she doesn't even care that my real pearls are still coming in." He flashed a mischievous grin, causing Andy and Steve to cringe.

"She also says kissing is much better without teeth."

Steve forced a smile and said, "wow. I mean that's great. Kinda romantic, man, I'm proud of you." But with the look on his face, anyone could tell he wasn't genuine. Andy held back her laughter as she and Steve exchanged confused looks, not convinced he even had a girlfriend in the first place.

Dustin smiled and looked down at his large bowl of ice cream, overwhelmed at how much he had to eat. "You really get to eat as much as this as you want?"

Steve shrugged. "Well yeah, but it's not really a good idea though since I have to keep in shape for the ladies."

Robin and Andy rolled their eyes in unison. "And how's that working out for you?" Unfortunately, ever since he got dumped by Nancy Wheeler, he's been having trouble finding girls. Probably since rumors spread that he got beat up by the school freak, Jonathan Byers, and people don't even want to be seen with him anymore. Which made it harder for Andy at school, and she had already been dealing with bullies ever since she came to Hawkins two years ago.

"Ignore her," Steve mumbled to Dustin.

"She seems cool."

"She is cool," Andy said.

"She's not. Andy shut up. So where are the other knuckleheads?" Steve asked Andy and Dustin. She perked her head up at the question, confused herself as to why they weren't calling her as often. The only person she had talked to ever since the movie was Max.

"They ditched me yesterday," Dustin said monotonously.

"No way!" The siblings said in unison, sharing similar looks of awe.

"My first day back, too. You believe that shit? Plus Adrienne over here didn't even show up."

Andy drew her eyebrows together at Dustin, who raised his hands defensively. "Okay, I would have if you shitheads invited me. Plus I had things to do anyway, so I wouldn't have been able to come."