Chapter One

As summer came Bella Dawson, and Her friends were at The Lone Starcade  talking.

"Hey guys! Sawyer greeted as he walked in. Guess what!"

"What?" Bella asked sipping her lemonade.

"My cousin, Maddie... is flying me out to Miami for the rest of summer!"
Sawyer jumped up and down with excitement.

"Can you bring anyone"? Sophie asked.

"Actually, that's what I wanted to talk to you about. Her Mom said that I can bring you guys! Surprise!" Sawyer yelled as he did Jazz Hands with it.

"No way!" Next exclaimed.

"I gotta go pack, buy a new bathing suit, hit um mommy for money." Bella listed.

"All I need is my Phone and I'm good." Sophie said as she kicked back putting her feet in the table.

"Suddenly, I'm not hungry." Troy said as he pushed his pizza away from him.

In Miami...

Emma, Jax, Andi, Daniel, And Mia were in beach chairs on the beach.

"Ahh, don't you just love summer?" Andi said relaxed, soaking up some sun.

"No!" Maddie yelled as she and Diego came walking from behind them.

"What's wrong?"  Emma asked startled.

"My cousin and his country friends are spending summer with me." Maddie pouted, crossing her arms.

Maddir never really liked to talk about her family outside of Miami, manly because most of them were weirder than anything. She especially thought her Cousin Sawyer was the weirdest. 

"What's the big deal about it? Diego asked sitting down . I've met your cousin, and he doesn't seem that bad."

"My summer was supposed to be my winding down time, and Now I have to spend it with a country boy that eats all my food when he comes to my house?!" Maddie yelled.

"I have an idea. Mia spoke up. How about we keep them with us and you and your boyfriend could do something".

"On a scale of one to ten How country are these people ". Daniel asked.

"There about a generous 6". Diego said.

"Do they know about Witches, wizards, and Kanays"? Emma said.

"Well, he said he met the Thundermans, So I'm pretty sure they know". Maddie said.

"Lucky! I want to meet the Thundermans". Jax said as he pouted.

"Looks like we gotta fan Boy on our hands". Daniel said.

"A Cute fan Boy".

Thank you for reading my first chapter, and for getting Bella And The Thundermans to over 1k Views! There will be more chapters everyday.
Thundermans coming Next chapter
-Trayvon Haslam