Incorrect Results

Anos is a similar Viltrumite like Nolan Grayson who was sent to conquer planets for the Viltrum empire. But instead he also became a somewhat know hero in Japan . The Earthlings carry powers know as quirks. Anos named himself Anos Walker. While he was in hero duty he fell in love with another superhero her name was Teleka . Her actual name was Inko Yagi. But she was married to Toshinori Yagi who was in America doing hero works. She had a drink with Anos in a local bar
and they had a one night stand with each other. And Anos's strong sperms made her pregnant. She wanted to exterminate the baby but Anos wanted to be with her with his baby. And when Toshinori came back from America. Time became really hard for all three . But in the end they decided Inko will give birth to Anos's child but after that he will be the only to be child's parent. All three had to keep this secret from the while world to keep the child safe as to also keep their identity a secret .

Anos was a little sad that he cannot be with Inko. He decided something. After nine months of pregnancy Inko gave birth to a child with similar features to both Inko and Anos . The child was a baby boy Inko named the boy Izuku and then after documentation they handed the child to Anos. Anos didn't know what to do with a child so he asked some hero support item engineers to make a small oxygen pod . As they made it . He put the child in the pod and then picked up the pod and flew to his home to the Viltrum Empire. They had a home planet named Viltrum . But in their civil war to kill off the weak Viltrumites the planet got destroyed and they live in a huge mother-ship named Viltrum. He went there and handed the child to their orphanage. Then he decided to go run away from everyone to hide his pain that he got after being rejected by his love. After the birth of Izuku Toshinori and Inko decided they also want a child of their own. So after trying for three months Inko got again pregnant but now with Toshinori's child . And they thought to forget the one night stand of Inko's as a nightmare.

●●Timeskip 4 years after in Viltrum empire ●●

22 small children are standing in a line.

Captain Repros: Alright cadets your fight for survival starts now. You will be trained over the years to fight for our Great Empire.

As he finishes his speech a man with guards behind came from the door behind the Captain.

???: Ahh Captain how is it going with the new cadets.

Captain Repros: It's going good my lord. Cadets thus our king Gretos. Bow down now.

As everyone bows down .

King Gretos: I hope you will make good soldiers like last time.

Captain Repros: Yes yes my King I will.

King Gretos: Alright I should get going I need to meet with the Crafters.

Captain Repros: Yes my lord.

As the king and his guards left .

Captain Repros: Alright before your training you should read our history and get well known with your race's history .

As he leads the 22 children to a huge library.

Captain Repros: This is Knowledge-Core this where we store most of our history and out origins. Go pick a book from don't think about sneaking out this isn't your orphanage it's a facility where we make soldiers out of you orphans. Go!

As everyone picks a book and sits down on a table-chair.

As they were reading the histories of their race they learnt more about their race and what they accomplished and concured. But not where they originated from. Izuku fortunately got a history book of their civil war of killing of weak Viltrumites. Izuku felt sick in his stomach while reading through it. He also learnt that their race are ruthless and concured planets with ruthless way by killing the habitants of the planet or enslaving them. Izuku learnt about freedom from his story books in orphanage. He didn't like what they did and asked their Captain as why they do what they do. In which he answered him with a slap and told him that all species are their enemies. Enemies of their empire. Izuku believed it but deep down he didn't. Captain snatched the book out of his hand.

Captain Repros: This a forbidden book written by traitors. This is supposed to be destroyed. Uhhh the workers are really irresponsible. Cadets go to your Rooms. From tomorrow your training will start. Disperse!

●●Timeskip to Izuku's now in his bed●●

Izuku was silent as all of the children were unknown to him . He was always a lonely child . And introvert he didn't need to speak and went with the flow . But this time it wasn't as he was shaken to core that the soldiers he looked upto weren't good people. His race is not a good race.

●●Timeskip to next day●●

Captain Repros: Alright cadets from today you will be trained under me but first let's get the ones who are weak get killed off . Fight amongst yourselves and win. Go!

As the scared starts to fight. Except Izuku he was running away from the punches and kicks thrown at him by the other children. When suddenly he was kicked behind by the captain.

Captain Repros: What are you doing fight!

As Izuku was trying stand up he was grappled by some . Another child was trying to do break his neck. Izuku was panicking when he accidentally used his mother's quirk that he inherited from his birth giver. He used telekinesis and threw the child away. Izuku was now confused and scared. As what happens. But the captain Repros smirked see that he inherited new powers from his parents.

Captain Repros: Alright Everyone attack Izuku. If anyone of you kill him then everyone will be spared.

As 21 kids launched at him with strong blows of punches and kicks of their own rights. Izuku was struggling when he got angry as he was getting beaten by them so much. Bloodied and angry Izuku punched one so hard in the face that the skull went flying . Then the raging Izuku grabbed a child's skull and smashed it with his one hand. 2 children are already dead. Everyone was scared. Izuku then started slaying everyone in the room except the captain Repros. When he came to his senses he was crying that he killed everyone. Then he was grabbed by the hair by the Captain.

Captain Repros: Hahahaha you did well . Your new power and Rage will be a good addition to the army.