Ch 54

A/n POV

They treated y/n's wound but they all were a little disappointed because they thought y/n didn't trusted them enough to tell them. Now, thay all had dinner. Mom dad went to take a walk so everyone gave them privacy. And here everyone is in y/n's room minding there own buisness not even taking a glance at her. And y/n? Oh she was thinking of a plan to apologize standing in front of the window. Suddenly y/n starts whispering a song, but audible to everyone. Everyone stopped what they were doing to listen her sing cause this was the first time they did hear something like a song from her mouth.

                               Y/n:-

                    You're the light
                    You're the night
        You're the colour of my blood
                    You're the cure
                     You're the pain
You're the only thing I'd love to touch
     Never knew that it could mean so  
                              much
                            So much

She stopped for a second

Y/n:- you know what oppa's? God is not very much cruel with me. He took my father, my boyfriend and even my step sister away. But in return he gave me a new dad who gives me vibes of my real dad. And in return of jeong and aera I got so many oppa's who are ready to do anything for me. They might punish me but nor they hurt me. I love them the way I love myself actually many more greater than that. They take care of me so much, indeed they give me st when needed as now. But I know in the future I'll never think of hiding a single shit from them. They even risked their life for me. For sure, I'll never get someone like them. I'm thankful to god for I got them.

She said and looked up in the sky. While everyone was speechless by the sudden confession. They all wemt up to her and made her turn around as they embraced her in a warm hug. They all smiled and you know what's it called?

Scroll down

Bro continue

What? Not here

It's called-

HAPPY ENDING!!!!!