Chapter one: Vincenzo Cassano?

glimpse of us 

➸➹➷➸➸➸➹➷➸➸➸➹➷➸➸

Victoria had been working on a case in Italy for almost a week and still hadn't found any dirt on the mafia family she had been following, she was a private investigator hired to deal with the legal stuff for the "mysterious" death of the union president Carlo, his family hired her because the union and his vineyard went to not, his family but some other Italian mafia boss so  that is what she thought.

As she was arriving at the vineyard Grecco
Where she was said to met Emilio the man who took over the vineyard unrightfully so.
She wasn't there to cause trouble she there to make things right this wasn't her first time dealing with these mafia families.

She sees some crop dusting planes pass over the vineyard she didn't think must until she saw the vineyard burst into flames, as she was slightly panicking she saw car passed by. She noticed someone in the back seat, as the car was passing by they glance at each other only for a second.

and then they disappeared and for some reason their gaze struck her left her wondering who the hell that was. 

(A/n: the bold is for Italian)

"Stop the car here" she said cringing at her terrible pronunciation she had started learning Italian for the case let's just say she wasn't the best but she managed. She stopped the driver before there arrived, she quickly told him to turn around as fast as possible.

As they were driving away she made some calls cause that fire was a sign of war she didn't not want to get more involved, she called the union president's wife and she was told to come to the residents a some as possible.
Which in her mind was not good cause it had already been weeks without and dirt nor any evidence that Emilio was involved in the case.

Victoria let out a frustrated sigh and threw her head back and stared out the window until the arrive. 

➸➹➷➸➸➸➹➷➸➸➸➹➷➸➸➸➹➷➸➸

When she arrived she fully expect the president's wife who had been housing her, she was met his power hungry son who wanted his father's status and power. At that point she was fuming because he was making it seem like she caused the whole vineyard fiasco . So she just presented him with the evidence she did have, which wasn't much.

"So you mean all the weeks and this is all you got?!" He said not holding back his anger throwing the briefcase at Victoria and thankfully if flew passed her head.

She flinched as the paper hit her face, she kept her eyes closed for a second and took a deep breath not wanting to deal with his bullshit. The photos of Emilio drinking a glass of wine at his house or at the vineyard nothing incriminating thought that was only the surface of it but I didn't think it would be appropriate to show the photos of his mother with Emilio.

God she can imagine the look on his face if found out his sweet mother was the one to give the Emilio the vineyard along with many more thing. Victoria had found this rather quickly because she was good at her job but boy was this a shock, Mrs. Luciano had convinced her that she was a distressed widow and hadn't disclosed anything to her about her relationship with Emilio.

" I assure you I've been working hard but he looks pretty clean" she said looking at him sitting at his desk " all he does is drink wine and sometimes go to strip clubs, which I can assure you is not illegal" she said tired of playing along with his delusions.

"You-," the man raised a threatening finger at her and pointed at her cursing and calling her every name under the sun.

This only infuriated her even further. Because she was absolutely tired of his whining about this and that as if she's his therapist. 

"Me what, huh?" She'd about had enough of him she leaned on to his desk, as she tilted her head in a mocking like way. "Me, con artist? A bitch? Useless women? Come on, mister, whatever insult you got I've heard it all."

Her grin only pissed him off even more. His beady brown eyes filled with rage as he swung on her, before he can hit her she dodged the punch. Now she was furious. 

"You bastard!! have your parents taught any manner!?!" She yelled as he tried to swinged at her again, this time slapping her across the face. That was it, she knocked his ass out as she pistol whipped him in the back of the head.

she looked down at his unconscious body and cursed at herself. god she was so screwed, she just freaking knock out a very important person that happens to be the son of a mafia boss.

She had a feeling before she arrived that thing were going to get messy because the Luciano's have been on her for information she had clearly stated that there was no foul play on Emilio's part she never imagined getting slapped and knocking the fucker out, but oh well.

She sigh and wiped the blood of her nose.
She left him in his office passed out, got her stuff. She made her exit trying to look calm and quickly got to the car and told the driver to go too the airport. She knew she couldn't stay or they would have killed her.

She kind of felt bad for staying with them and not getting any work finished, but on the other hand she was treated like shit by the president's son so she felt no guilt whatsoever he had it coming to be honest. 

"I don't get paid enough, can't wait to get home" she yawn while entering the airport. 

As she was was Waiting to board she got a call it read "Mr. Cho" she looked at it confused why would the plaza building owner be calling, she shrugged and answered. 

" Hello this Victoria Lee, what can I do for you" she answered almost robotic like because she was exhausted.

"Hello Victoria, anyway I should make this call short since you sound tired and I'm in a hurry so.." Victoria thanked the gods cause she was not in the mood to deal with anything else right now, nevertheless Mr. Cho continued.
"I have a new apartment lease contract, someone will be residing in your unit because it's a intended two person residency bu-," she cut Mr. Cho off now almost fully awake

"No, nope we made a deal that I would pay full meaning I would get the unit to myself?!" She said

"Well things have changed, and don't worry he's already paid in advance so you worry about your part Victoria."

(A/n bold underlined italics is English so cause she korean- Australian rememberr......)

"What bullshit, this sneaky bastard!" she whispered

" What was that Victoria?" Mr. Cho said snapping her out of her thoughts.

" Umhh nothing Mr. Cho I'll sign the contract when I arrive from my travels, who even it this person anyway." She questioned.

"Vincenzo Cassano, his from italy" he explained, for some reason that made her uneasy with what literally happened a few hours ago "and don't worry he's an old friend of mine so you don't have to worry he won't cause any trouble" he reassured

Victoria rolled her eyes boarding the plane "but if this Vincenzo dude even dare mess with me or my stuff, I will kill him. got that.she threatens in a menacing voice before hanging up. she throwed her phone in her purse sighing.

We'll see about you Vincenzo Cassano who every you are.

a/n: yessss I hope you enjoy this it took awhile to write but YEAAA
If there are any spelling errors pretend you don't see those ok