Prologue

I stood there , frozen . I didn't know what to do or say . Nevertheless , I opened my mouth to scream , to retaliate , to throw cold blooded sarcasm in his face but nothing came out except a whimper of despair. Even though he towered above me at five foot 10 inches , I could see the smirk of satisfaction as he stared past me like I was invisible.. I couldn't decipher his emotions and that was infuriating me. I needed to know what he was feeling - was this all just a lie? And he had zero regrets about the whole thing? The pathetic being inside me , who I have come to despise was weaving highly ridiculous thoughts into even more ridiculous hopes.

Maybe he likes me but his ego wont let him admit it?

Maybe he thinks I hate him already and wants to save his rep by acting like he couldn't care less...

Maybe. Maybe . Maybe. I hope. I I hope . I hope. How pathetic can one get?

I rack my brain for something smart to say that would break his heart , if he has one. But I feel the numbness in my chest spreading to my body rendering me speechless.

Is this what heartbreak feels like ? If this isn't heartbreak, then I don't want to know what heartbreak is. I step away from him , the leaves on the ground rustling. He finally met my eyes , and I could swear my life on it , that an unknown emotion flashed in his eyes that looked eerily like guilt. But the next moment I wasn't so sure , because surprise surprise , his infamous smirk was plastered back onto his face , like he found pleasure in seeing me vulnerable. This sent a tide of anger coursing through my veins, washing all the heartbreak and left pure spite and hatred . 'Have a good life.' Were my last words to him.

I turned my back on my first heartbreak with a strong heart , thinking 'there's someone out there for me.'

Little did I know that there were many more heartbreaks to come that would shatter me and make me lose faith in my Prince Charming ever existing.

A/N
So... What do you think? I'm gonna move this away from cliche. So don't worry about that.

And, I know the covers crappy. I would love it if one of you made it for me cause I just can't seem to do it I guess.

Please please please

Vote and Comment!!!!

And follow....