𝟪𝟧 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗉𝗂𝗇𝖾𝗌𝗌

𝘀𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗱𝗲𝗻 𝗁𝖺𝗌 𝗉𝗈𝗌𝗍𝖾𝖽!
𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝗍𝗈 𝗏𝗂𝖾𝗐

𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝖽 𝖻𝗒 𝗿𝘂𝗱𝗲𝘁𝗵 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗱𝗲𝗻   at the age of 23, I've lost the person closest to me, my beautiful mother

𝘀𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗮𝗱𝗱𝗲𝗻   at the age of 23, I've lost the person closest to me, my beautiful mother. I've dealt with depression and anxiety allong the way, it was alway one step foreward and two steps back for me. Grief, it's been hard, it will always be, but we learn to deal with it allong the way of the healing process.

Now I'm 24, have been to therapy more than I could've imagined, it helped me so much, it gave me the time and space to heal from the trauma of losing my mother. I quit therapy after finally feeling like I could breathe again, but just in one snap I fell back into that bad place and went back to therapy. It's a place for me to scream out my problems, and my thoughts. It saved my life. As for now, I still am in therapy and will be for aslong as I need to, because it's nothing to be ashamed of. It's the bravest step a person can take in life.

It made me realise how many people do not have the money to go to therapy and do not get the help they need/want to have. I have decided to help the world, and donate 2 million dollars to Organizations That Offer Support to People with Depression and Anxiety. Everyone deserves help, doesn't matter for what, everyone deserve it.

all the love and happiness.
S.

𝗏𝗂𝖾𝗐 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 this.. this made me cry..
𝟤𝗁 𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗹𝘆

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 siena madden everyone!
𝟤𝗁 𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗹𝘆

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 Fucking bless her❤️‍🩹
𝟤𝗁 𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗹𝘆

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 My comfort person
𝟤𝗁 𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗹𝘆

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 never been more proud of u!!💗
𝟤𝗁 𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗹𝘆

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 this is such a lovely thing, you deserve the world. thank you for doing this
𝟤𝗁 𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗹𝘆

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 Shit this is amazing
𝟤𝗁 𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗹𝘆

𝘂𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲   Shit this is amazing𝟤𝗁       𝗿𝗲𝗽𝗹𝘆